Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
y'all fine some nude pics of that broad go on and post em with spoiler tags
zdd1XL0.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
As stated the high sparrow is on the payroll, when the time to remove comes he will taken off the chessboard. Cersi played her part, you got a weak ass King on the throne with a very grateful Queen getting out of the box. Who she and her mom going to be thankful to? LittleFinger the gawd now has the Tyrels money and their Queen on the throne. He got a full army with support to go the north and reclaim winterfell and be made warden of the north . God lives brydgang. Bang bang.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My nikka Terry Funk SURVIVES!!!...

...that baby faced sand snack shocked me with her sexuality...her appeal shot thru the roof alone .....with some ejaculant ...:wow:with her sexy ass..

Cersi had to know that shyt was coming....Her pompous ass should've known her plan was gonna backfire...

:mjlol: @ Sam moaning in the p*ssy.. They might as well disband the crows and their bullshyt oaths...nikkas give zero fux about them...

Sansa better boss up soon gotdammit ..... And I'm sorry, I still don't feel any sympathy for Reek. fukk that nikka

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
As stated the high sparrow is on the payroll, when the time to remove comes he will taken off the chessboard. Cersi played her part, you got a weak ass King on the throne with a very grateful Queen getting out of the box. Who she and her mom going to be thankful to? LittleFinger the gawd now has the Tyrels money and their Queen on the throne. He got a full army with support to go the north and reclaim winterfell and be made warden of the north . God lives brydgang. Bang bang.
:dahell:

tommen is a isn't real king meaning margaery isn't a real queen