Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Lannister money lookin' funny in the light btw :mjpls:

They owe a lot of money to Braavos and the Tyrells :mjpls:
I remember Tyrion saying that if you don't pay your debts, the banker is gonna fund the enemy :mjpls:
Khaleesi could get that cash money from Braavos, and use the Martells(which I know nothing other than their homeland being a coastal territory) and Tyrells lands as base to start the invasion :takedat:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I remember Tyrion saying that if you don't pay your debts, the banker is gonna fund the enemy :mjpls:
Khaleesi could get that cash money from Braavos, and use the Martells(which I know nothing other than their homeland being a coastal territory) and Tyrells lands as base to start the invasion :takedat:

But oh I forgot, Lannisters always pay their debts.....except when they don't :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:krs: the mountain

Game-of-Thrones-Season-4-Filming-in-Dubrovnik-game-of-thrones-35518821-333-500.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
just grabbed a feast for crows

re-reading out of boredom. have the books on my phone but i see myself maybe finishing 3-4 pages and going back to twitter or here

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
people gonna be so confused at that Daario recast lol. Very odd/rare fukk up by HBO. I didn't like the previous dude (pause) but they should have at least picked someone who kinda looks like him.

nikka looking like a young Ned Stark or something

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
people gonna be so confused at that Daario recast lol. Very odd/rare fukk up by HBO. I didn't like the previous dude (pause) but they should have at least picked someone who kinda looks like him.

Should've just gone with the over the top dude from the books with 3 beards

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

i thought it was the perfect casting with daario smh