Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Gonna be a rough day for all the StannisStans when Melisandre finally gives him the
ULM39lI.png

Wouldn't be surprised if she used HIS kings blood and burned him alive either:wow:

Maybe the ghost of Ned can save him :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
We need a Rickon smiley ASAP so I can throw a crown on his head. I heard he was recast though....not that anyone remembers what he looks like anyway:lolbron:

EDIT: Or maybe it was Tommen Lannister that I was thinking of that was recast. *investigates*

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We need a Rickon smiley ASAP so I can throw a crown on his head. I heard he was recast though....not that anyone remembers what he looks like anyway:lolbron:

EDIT: Or maybe it was Tommen Lannister that I was thinking of that was recast. *investigates*
I've been spoiled before about Rickon, please watch out for the spoilers braugh :snoop: things like crown on certain dudes and shyt is just straight up spoiling :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I've been spoiled before about Rickon, please watch out for the spoilers braugh :snoop: things like crown on certain dudes and shyt is just straight up spoiling :snoop:

Huh? There is nothing spoilerish about it whatsoever. Robb is dead, Bran and Rickon are next in line for the King of the North. It is sort of a joke more than anything because Rickon is never seen.

I'm as anti spoiler as anyone, I aint out here trying to ruin anything. Just want a Rickon crown smiley to taunt the other sets

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

it was Tommen

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huh? There is nothing spoilerish about it whatsoever. Robb is dead, Bran and Rickon are next in line for the King of the North. It is sort of a joke more than anything because Rickon is never seen.

I'm as anti spoiler as anyone, I aint out here trying to ruin anything. Just want a Rickon crown smiley to taunt the other sets
I've heard Rickon was gonna be king. :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is your account hacked or are you just being a fakkit?

I was actually being a heterosexual and trying to stop this other poster from being a "fakkit" :beli:

But I guess so much was going on in the TSC you weren't really up to date with things around here.:mjpls:

On topic though;:skip:

I wonder how deep are they gonna go with showing the Whitewalkers attack, will the Lannisters finally realize the Dragon chick is a threat, and fukk is going on with the Starks??? :damn:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How many L's can one Set take? :damn:
Even Teon is getting that work just for being associated with the Starks :wow:
Lil Eddard wasn't even a bean and was killed still inside that gipsy princess :deadrose:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
How many L's can one Set take? :damn:
Even Teon is getting that work just for being associated with the Starks :wow:
Lil Eddard wasn't even a bean and was killed still inside that gipsy princess :deadrose:

:wtb:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I was actually being a heterosexual and trying to stop this other poster from being a "fakkit" :beli:

But I guess so much was going on in the TSC you weren't really up to date with things around here.:mjpls:

On topic though;:skip:

I wonder how deep are they gonna go with showing the Whitewalkers attack, will the Lannisters finally realize the Dragon chick is a threat, and fukk is going on with the Starks??? :damn:
:what: