Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Cant watch for another 4 hours. Wanna read the thread but Im not gonna, I dont wanna spoil myself

@T-K-G tagged me twice so I'm hoping that means that Rickon made an appearance or Gawdbody Bran went super saiyan on a motherfukker

:lupe:
:ohhh: oh shyt, almost forgot
OG jack is back. :whoo:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How did you have this ready to go? You book reading ass nikka :pachaha:
nah breh @Adam3000 made these weeks ago and were was just talkin that shyt to hype up starkset :pachaha:

everyone shat on us :wow:

but tonight Brandalf came through with the
ib27y2ZezBXvP3.gif
and shut everyone up

now it's our turn to get demonic
EhDhYMY.png

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mother of dragons can't rule one land she took, masters taking over again
, meanwhile Littlefinger reveals he is behind the deaths of 3 kings. Marries a woman who is ready made for him to use. He has kingdom that has never been taken in a thousand years. Sansa realize she going the lady of the Vale. She knows that the gawd doesn't have bird brains on the team. He bankrupt the Lannisters with the Tyrell family while getting richer in the process. The bandwagon is growing, join the team. We want it all .

Daps
Yooooooooooo LittleFinger is the fukking devil :wow:

I'm shocked you book brehs managed not to spill the beans on that one :salute:

Dope ass episode, this season truly is shaping up to be better than the first. :banderas:

LMAO @ Pod riding that horse...dude went from squire of the year (four years in a row) to not mentioned at all :laff:

The Lannister out here broke as fukk, faking the funk hahahahahaha. I'm gonna start calling him Tywin Xhoan Daxos :mjlol:

Sansa and the Young Goon getting life lessons...break em down to build them up. Bran the Thinker coming through in the clutch (:pacspit: @ all you fakkits who doubted him). Jon Snow got that work (:huhldup:) but a W is a W, and #StarkSet #WolfGang has been racking those up episode after episode more....how many more defections will we gain this week? :blessed: