Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
All #Starkset and #Snowgang offices for application closed for GOOD this episode :mjpls:

fukk the rest of these nikkas and they sets
RCeHyTf.png

Sets out here with ships, Former Kingsguard Lord Commanders, 3 Dragons, Unsullied, Thousands of troops...

Can't keep a puppet regime in a small town in line
i2ow9u.jpg

Meanwhile our sets out here getting ready for the true war to determine the true fate of the world with Ice Zombies

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Rickon and Sansa the only Starks who haven't caught bodies. Arya, Snow and Bran putting in that work although Hodor should get half credit for that kill.

Sansa got a part to play. A year studying under Littlefinger and she'll know how to scheme with the best of them :win: Everybody thinks she's stupid too. Its better that way :win:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Littlefinger is clearly the smartest character in the show. Pulling strings and making everything happen, but no one suspects him.:wow:

And :dead: at Bran looking like Wilt Chamberlain and not being able to walk.

That Targaryan bytch is getting really boring.

It seems like every episode some broad is about to catch that train work :merchant:

Jon is a straight soldier:wow:

Can't wait till the next episode:whew:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Cant watch for another 4 hours. Wanna read the thread but Im not gonna, I dont wanna spoil myself

@T-K-G tagged me twice so I'm hoping that means that Rickon made an appearance or Gawdbody Bran went super saiyan on a motherfukker

:lupe:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Halfway through and sh1ts getting real interesting. An episode without a Stark L :ehh: Blind squirrels and nuts etc etc

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cant watch for another 4 hours. Wanna read the thread but Im not gonna, I dont wanna spoil myself

@T-K-G tagged me twice so I'm hoping that means that Rickon made an appearance or Gawdbody Bran went super saiyan on a motherfukker

:lupe:
We shutdown all #Starkset applications with this episode breh :shaq::demonic::myman:

but breh that aint wat i mainly tagged you for, gotta hit up that book thread :wow: