Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Actually, the will of Robb tha Gawd was for Jon to be his rightfull heir, by the will of the King of the North, he has been legitimized as a Stark :blessed: #StarkSet #Wolfgang if you represent Snow you are just backing that bytch the b*stard of Bolton:pacspit:

I thought Snowpack was Jon....forgot about Psycho Rameses.

might have to ride with Starkset then if Jon is.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Actually, the will of Robb tha Gawd was for Jon to be his rightfull heir, by the will of the King of the North, he has been legitimized as a Stark :blessed: #StarkSet #Wolfgang if you represent Snow you are just backing that bytch the b*stard of Bolton:pacspit:

SnowPack faith only pertains to the one true king Jon X. His b*stard surname is merely a reminder of his humble beginnings.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:scusthov::pacspit: Catlyin talked King Robb outta doing it:

I thought Snowpack was Jon....forgot about Psycho Rameses.

might have to ride with Starkset then if Jon is.

All b*stards of The North go by the last name Snow. So, If you rep #snowgang, you also rep that POS Ramsey Snow.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Can't have a conversation with someone about this show without asking them who they're riding with. I get all of my Game of Thrones analysis from this thread so I just assume everybody has a certain house they ride with.

#StarkSet

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
:scusthov::pacspit: Catlyin talked King Robb outta doing it:

All b*stards of The North go by the last name Snow. So, If you rep #snowgang, you also rep that POS Ramsey Snow.

Are you sure? I don't remember that scene....I assumed his will with Jon as heir was active.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Are you sure? I don't remember that scene....I assumed his will with Jon as heir was active.

:beli: They cut out the storyline of King Robb wanting to legitimize Jon Snow as a Stark ( & Catlyin talking him out of it) from Season 3 of the show.