Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Latest throne interview was stacked :leon: had the hound, podrick, and daario and dany talking behind the scenes about the meereen stuff

jesus emilia can get me feelin some type of way just usin her wild ass eyebrows :noah:

took a screenshot for potential smiley :lupe:
0AvJH6j.jpg

:targhaha: maybe? :lupe: i thought it looked like the :pachaha: a lil bit

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
No controversial scenes from my set

Nope. Keep them W's comin

3 episodes for TargSet to go top 10 to not mentioned at all

3 episodes for StannisSet to flex over gettin a mortgage

3 episodes for LannisterSet to.....well.......:mjlol:

3 episodes for StarkSet to come up from the depths of hell and establish a firm grasp as the kings of this Game of Thrones shyt :takedat:

Didn't I tell yall there was a block party goin on in Westeros:krs:

97ASVPK.gif

With consultation from my fellow StarkSetters we may even consider accepting some TargSet transfers.....its like in the NCAA when you get your school sanctioned and you can transfer without penalty. Well, yall got Duurio so....:huhldup:

P.S. If this Jaime shyt keeps going on it might be time to start thinking about some Coli justice :sas1:
jAwIMNW.gif

:sas2:

Gonna need to set a cut off date for those transfer applications breh :patrice:

Can't let them on too late when we officially get that full momentum swing :whew:

#Starkset #Wolfgang :blessed:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
i feel like the comedy of him pocket checking that nikka as soon as he woke up is being severely overlooked :mjlol:

arya woke up and went outside and saw dude laid out like :dead: shyt was hilarious

And she walked away gave the family the :yeshrug:and kept it pushing :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gonna need to set a cut off date for those transfer applications breh :patrice:

Can't let them on too late when we officially get that full momentum swing :whew:

#Starkset #Wolfgang :blessed:
idk brehs they already take hella shots at the gawds :patrice: we just gon turn the other cheek like that?

we got room for the brehs who kept it civil, but everyone else :ufdup:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
idk brehs they already take hella shots at the gawds :patrice: we just gon turn the other cheek like that?

we got room for the brehs who kept it civil, but everyone else :ufdup:
:patrice: that's a good point breh. But the simple fact we rep #Starkset, it's only customary we turn the other cheek/extend the hand.. atleast once.. :patrice:

It is an application afterall, they will have to make a case, with written apology and whores in hand :yes:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Hahahaha you better get life insurance if you're moving to Stark Set. And make it known if you actually do it so I can put your fagg0t ass on ignore :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:patrice: that's a good point breh. But the simple fact we rep #Starkset, it's only customary we turn the other cheek/extend the hand.. atleast once.. :patrice:

It is an application afterall, they will have to make a case, with written apology and whores in hand :yes:
we'll need a round table of #Starkset top flight representatives to decide on who gets in and who gets the :camby:

and trust me, im not as nice or forgiving as @Adam3000 ...i tried to make peace and nikkas went at my neck, blood will spill :demonic:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
we'll need a round table of #Starkset top flight representatives to decide on who gets in and who gets the :camby:

and trust me, im not as nice or forgiving as @Adam3000 ...i tried to make peace and nikkas went at my neck, blood will spill :demonic:
Then it may be time for our own hosted wedding/celebration :demonic:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Actually, the will of Robb tha Gawd was for Jon to be his rightfull heir, by the will of the King of the North, he has been legitimized as a Stark :blessed: #StarkSet #Wolfgang if you represent Snow you are just backing that bytch the b*stard of Bolton:pacspit: