Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
in the show I guess. In the books, slavery has no color. The crowd she frees is brown, white, black, etc. The writers of the show basically said the scene was filmed in Morocco, and thus most of the extras who showed up were naturally brown
:yeshrug:

Anyway you slice it, that sh*t was a bad look.

tumblr_mo7lizGuK51rkzueko1_1280.jpg

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Ay, brehs. I just caught up and finished season 4. I got into this show like 3 months ago and I'm mad I waited. I love it. Stays keeping me well fed. :noah:

That red wedding though. They ain't have to do my man Robb like that. And what they did to his body. :noah: :to: :sadcam:
The North must have it's revenge.

I want in. Where do I sign up? :demonic:
#StarkSet #TheKingInTheNorth #TheNorthRemembers

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Ay, brehs. I just caught up and finished season 4. I got into this show like 3 months ago and I'm mad I waited. I love it. Stays keeping me well fed. :noah:

That red wedding though. They ain't have to do my man Robb like that. And what they did to his body. :noah: :to: :sadcam:

:salute:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

At the :trash:bin

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
poster,375x360,ffffff.u1.jpg

Brehs, I want to cop the books, but I will only ready what has been on the show already. But since I ain't no dumbass nikka, I'll ask here before copping, what's the feel on the paperbacks? I was thinking about going hardcore and copping the hardcover 5 book collection, anyone has this? Is it worth it? How's the feel on your hands? Quality of the paper?

Get the Hardcovers if u can afford it breh,
they last longer and look better.
My lone paperback is Game of Thrones
and that book looks like shyt compared to the others.
Not sure how fast of a reader you are and how much free time you got but...
Make sure you get to a solid point before the show starts.
If you want I can give you the chapters you want to avoid in Storm of Swords along with a stopping point​

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
LanSet here.

tumblr_mycf1rAjdo1s69y2eo1_500.jpg

We kick ass and take names. Kill enemies at their weddings. We can't find you nikka!?!?! We slit your momma's throat and let you look for me!!

tumblr_mxctve0TRg1rcznqvo1_250.gif

fukk those Weak ass Starks!!!
:blessed:You already know breh! Those wolves be trying to step up but whose gonna be cowering when they hear the roar. The Starks have been stepping up where they shouldn't and it's time for the Lannisters to pay them back :blessed: (more then we already have of course :mjpls:)