Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Apparently a lot of people are upset that Jamie "raped" Cersei because in the book the sex was consensual. I'm sure Cersei could've got away from a one handed dude if it was rape,

Daps
Anyone notice how when Tywin was lamenting all the issues facing the throne to Oberyn, he didn't mention Stannis? I wanted to laugh at Stannis cuz of this slight, but it's kinda crazy Tywin isn't hell bent on completely stomping him out. Stannis is holed up in his castle, penniless and army-less.....I thought Tywin was about that life? :dahell:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: To Jamie and anyone who has ever defended that fakkit. Raping his own sister as she cries over her son...your son. Somehow that disgusting excuse for a human being managed to become even more of a scumbag :scusthov:

Littlefinger making shyt soooo chaotic. That convo between Marg and her Grandma says to me that Marg wasn't in on it but Granny was. I wonder what Tywin's inclinations are with Tyrion. Does he really want to lose another member of his family? He has to be smart enough to know that Tyrion had nothing to do with it, but will he just be adamant that someone take the fall for it?

The Khaleesi only got half a bar, but damn she made the most of it :banderas:

Arya learning the ways of the world. #TeamBodyBag on the rise :lawd:

#StarkSet #WolfGang still out chea winning :salute:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently a lot of people are upset that Jamie "raped" Cersei because in the book the sex was consensual. I'm sure Cersei could've got away from a one handed dude if it was rape,

he forced himself and she kinda resisted at first. plus in the books she was on her period and jamie bussed a fat nut in her :takedat:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_n4d169KpXY1ruu897o2_250.gif
tumblr_n4d169KpXY1ruu897o1_250.gif
:to: :sadbron::sadcam: