Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
only thing about joffrey murder is. who dropped them crystals in the wine. I'm guessing it was grandma tyrel,
- and if little finger was behind the plot, why does he want tyrion dead :dwillhuh:

:patrice: You got a point. Looking back at the actual Purple Wedding ceremony, you can see the camera panning to her in the background and in key parts of the reception, so it seems like either a huge red herring or they're clueing close watchers in

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
In all honesty, probably the worse episode in the entire series.

:beli:I'm growing tired of this Khaleesi Civil Rights march. shyt is getting old brehs.

:merchant: Jaime

:patrice:Tywin bowing down to Oberyn

Littlefinger was a lil to :smugfavre: when talking to Sansa

:beli: Arya not catching a body though.

:to: Tyrion and Pod
easily the worst episode, they ended that shyt so weak, that meereen shyt was supposed to be more epic

arya not catching a body was cool cuz of the way they had her waking up thinking it was all kosher, only to find the Hound out there with dude like
tumblr_ms34pr4JCc1qcrr5qo1_r1_500.gif

Shireen barking on Daavos was prolly the highlight for me :banderas:

Jaime takin Cersei on top of Joff's corpse was equally amusing mostly cuz of nikkas like this :lolbron:
#LannisterSet bout to use that poisoning as an excuse to shyt on all you pretending fakkits :banderas:

and we got rid of our weakest link :banderas:

what the hell that other incest-kid's name? Yall bout to bow to him while Tywin styles over Westeros :banderas:

either that or we gon take a monumental L :sadcam:

:hovlaff: what i tell yo dumbass, and ya boi Tywin basically bowed down to #Oblock

Lannisters got the never-ending L this season
sesame-street-l-o.gif

Ygritte tho
scared-and-horny.gif

basically every scene was good except the Dany shyt and the Sam/Night's Watch shyt, gonna pretend the Oberyn sex scene aint happen :scusthov:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Smh... Prince Oberyn was not a booty bandit in em books. HBO don fukked up. smh at Jamie taking his sister's p*ssy right infront of their dead kid. Nuccas need to stop fukkin with the Hound when he is hungry. Khaleesi got them shook. and the air support didnt even show up
Oberyn was gay in the books but they didn't show it and in the books Jaime never raped Cersei. In fact he's supposed to hate rape.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Smh... Prince Oberyn was not a booty bandit in em books. HBO don fukked up. smh at Jamie taking his sister's p*ssy right infront of their dead kid. Nuccas need to stop fukkin with the Hound when he is hungry. Khaleesi got them shook. and the air support didnt even show up
:russ:
hound was like where the ale at homey :birdman:
kind stranger: we dont got any :sadcam:
hound: :ufdup: