Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
House of Martell? Are they even in the show yet? :sadcam:

God damn Virgo sign, you screwed me! :damn:

House Martell has been mentioned on the show, they are the head house of Dorne which also has been mentioned numerous times. They haven't had any characters on the show yet.

The following is not a spoiler, but just a very elementary level backstory on them. Anyone that doesn't want anything to do with the books can avoid this, but really it is just backstory (not even a detailed one) that the show doesn't have time to get into and will make it easier to follow in Season 4

Dorne is sort of the "outcast" of the Seven Kingdoms. They are under rule of King's Landing but there is a lot of tension there. The tension stems from Robert's Rebellion. Doran Martell is the head of House Martell and his sister Elia Martell married to the prince Rhaegar Targaryen during the Targaryen rule. They had 2 infant children who were both murdered by Sir Gregor Clegane at the command of Tywin Lannister during Robert's Rebellion. Because of these children's murders, tensions between House Martell and the Baratheon/Lannister households have been very high for the last 14 years despite Dorne bending the knee to King's Landing

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
House Martell has been mentioned on the show, they are the head house of Dorne which also has been mentioned numerous times. They haven't had any characters on the show yet.

The following is not a spoiler, but just a very elementary level backstory on them. Anyone that doesn't want anything to do with the books can avoid this, but really it is just backstory (not even a detailed one) that the show doesn't have time to get into and will make it easier to follow in Season 4

Dorne is sort of the "outcast" of the Seven Kingdoms. They are under rule of King's Landing but there is a lot of tension there. The Tension stems from Robert's Rebellion. Doran Martell is the head of House Martell and his sister Elia Martell married to the prince Rhaegar Targaryen during the Targaryen rule. They had 2 infant children who were both murdered by Sir Glegor Clegane at the command of Tywin Lannister during Robert's Rebellion. Because of these children's murders, tensions between House Martell and the Baratheon/Lannister households have been very high for the last 14 years despite Dorne bending the knee to King's Landing
read the books and i forgot about this detail

Jards

All Star
Daps
@obarth
ibqKVMUuNFKM6K.png

:bryan: :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:ehh: ill ride out for house arryn why not. lord arryn is the reason ned stark and robert baratheon were real nikkas. plus nobody fukking with our castle on top of a mountain :win::stylin:

I fukk with Jon Arryn but he's dead man, you are reaching. You are riding for a titty sucking autistic kid and a psychotic bytch

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I fukk with Jon Arryn but he's dead man, you are reaching. You are riding for a titty sucking autistic kid and a psychotic bytch

your right breh but according to the calendar i have no choice :damn:

gotta make the best of a bad situation. besides, the vale has one of the strongest armies in the kingdom and if they enter the war, whatever side they jump on is gonna have a huge advantage.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I just recently started re-watching the series from the beginning...

Honestly...

I don't see how any of you fukks can ride with the Lannister's just off seasons 1/2 alone

I mean,
Who rides with the scum incest-ual villains

I want those who ride with the Scarlet & Gold to answer me

The only person worth riding for in that entire house is...

7addda9aea47ed2f701858e4efeffd6b-tyrion-lannister-yes-he-can.jpg

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

I don't see how any of you fukks can ride with the Lannister's just off seasons 1/2 alone

I mean,
Who rides with the scum incest-ual villains
I don't ride with any team, but to answer your question, Tywin Lannister. And Bronn.