Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's funny how everyone in the GoT world is an @sshole to the b*stards, but in reality, literally every royal fam got a couple of b*stards from sidepieces.

Also, there's numerous b*stards from knights/noblemen hittin' up the whore houses.

Honestly, with how incestuous the bloodlines are within the own family trees and basically shared family trees through the arranged marriages, it's probably better to be a b*stard to get mixed DNA.

Gendry, Jon Snow, etc. have better genetic bases to become brolic vs. Robb who was bird-chested, them weird Stannis kids, that weird kid who couldn't get off his mom's t*ts, and Joffrey who ended up being too insane for his own good.
Cat isn't a stark so idk where you're going with that one but everything else is on point

GRRM wanted to break the stigma that all knights were honorable, that royal families were strict when it came to fukking around, etc.

he did a good job :ehh: all of these people come off as fukking savages, even tywin's "genius in control" aura still comes off as sadistic when you see how he treats his kids...i prolly wouldn't hang out with any of these people except Shireen, Brienne, Bran, Jon, arya (pre murder spree :whoa:)......

and of course Ygritte :shaq: but that's a whole nother type of relationship

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Cat isn't a stark so idk where you're going with that one but everything else is on point

GRRM wanted to break the stigma that all knights were honorable, that royal families were strict when it came to fukking around, etc.

he did a good job :ehh: all of these people come off as fukking savages, even tywin's "genius in control" aura still comes off as sadistic when you see how he treats his kids...i prolly wouldn't hang out with any of these people except Shireen, Brienne, Bran, Jon, arya (pre murder spree :whoa:)......

and of course Ygritte :shaq: but that's a whole nother type of relationship

Yeah, Cat isn't a Stark, but I'm basically assuming this handful of powerful family names in Westeros have all been inter-marrying for generations to protect their power/status, so basically anyone of lineage is probably like a cousin at this point.

It is dope how GRRM is painting the rich folks as basically fukking batshyt crazy or have something messed up about them.

:dead: @ the random holler @ Ygritte.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's only around 12 at this point in the 4th season breh :yeshrug: how the hell am i just guessing ages, are you assuming they're older because of the actors or something?

Jon still like 17-18 and sansa is around 15

Aryra is 8-9

Jon is 15-16

Sansa is 13 (This came out her own mouth to Tyrion last season.

I'm just wondering where you got those ages from

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Aryra is 8-9

Jon is 15-16

Sansa is 13 (This came out her own mouth to Tyrion last season.

I'm just wondering where you got those ages from
it's funny how you used sansa's tv age yet used jon/aryas book ages, they had to age everyone up (mostly cuz of dany and jon both having sexual relationships)

arya is 9 in book, 11 in show

sansa is 11 in book, 13 in show

jon is 15 in book, 17 in show

joff is 13 in book, 16 in show

dany is 13 in book, 16 in show

First season
These differences can be found between the first season of TV series and the first book "A Game of Thrones" of the Song of Ice and Fire.

Timeline, Events of the TV series are seventeen years after Robert's Rebellion instead of fourteen years as in the books. The main reason in adding the two years was to allows the younger characters to be aged-up, while not affecting the timeline too much beyond the immediate past.

• The Stark Children Robb and Jon are 17 instead of 15. Bran is 10 instead of 7 and Rickon's age is increased from 3 to 6. Sansa 13 instead of 11 and Arya is 11 instead of 9.
  • The Royal children are older: Joffrey is 16 instead of 13, Myrcella is 12 instead of 8 and Tommen is 10 instead of 6. Daenerys is 16 instead of 13.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny how you used sansa's tv age yet used jon/aryas book ages, they had to age everyone up (mostly cuz of dany and jon both having sexual relationships)

arya is 9 in book, 11 in show

sansa is 11 in book, 13 in show

jon is 15 in book, 17 in show

joff is 13 in book, 16 in show

dany is 13 in book, 16 in show
Didn't know the age changes were that official :salute:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
strangely enough im more attracted to the character than the actual actor in real life :manny:

much like how Emilia Clarke drops a few pegs without the blonde hair

There was just something about Ygritte ... her spunk, her energy.

Dany is still pretty legit w/o the blonde hair, but I agree the blonde definitely adds points

59944-Those-Eyes-Emilia-Clarke--Imgu-t6w2.jpeg

Her translator Missandei is legit also.

nathalie-emmanuel-1697035606.jpg

tumblr_mkkwdp9fZD1qlrwe9o1_500.gif

:noah:

#TargSet might have #1 & #2 in the Hoes of Thrones Power Rankings

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think that this was the implication with the whole Mirri Maz Durr shyt and the demon baby to save Drogo and the poisoned womb magic and all that shyt from season 1.

It may or may not be true, no one knows.

But here at #StarkSet, we treat it like fact :jawalrus::flabbydany::umad:

I think the opposite. I think Kelly C not telling everyone she has a polluted p*ssy is gonna set up a great standoff.
That bish gave birth to a demon b. LITERALLY.
I was thinking about this the other day. No one saw Dany's baby except Murri right? What if she was lying and just killed the baby beause she was afraid of the prohecy? Ain't nobody else been in them guts since Drogo so we really don't know if Murri even know what the fukk she talkin bout.
When Dany put her on Drogo's pyre, she said "You won't have my screams" If she would have been bout that life and not screamed then I would have no problem believing her words, but for all we know Dany could still be fertile.

fukk that, I wanna know why Jaime was drinking some motherfukking Starbucks through the wedding

tumblr_n47710z8zC1rwljrpo1_500.gif

:russ:

:sadbron: You should have spoiler tagged this. This is devastating. Whats worse is that its the hand that was cut off!

:mindblown:
What am I supposed to be seeing?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3 ‘Breaker of Chains’

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “Breaker of Chains,” have been released. This batch includes a new look at Tyrion’s squire Podrick Payne, Arya in a riverbed, Margaery in the aftermath of her wedding, the Wildlings on the move, Daenerys with her army, and a new angle of Shireen Baratheon. Also included are some shots we’ve seen before, which we can now identify with the upcoming episode.

breakerofchains1-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains2-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains3-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains4-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains5-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains6-630x947.jpg

breakerofchains7-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains8-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains9-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains10-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains11-630x419.jpg

breakerofchains12-630x419.jpg