Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
anigif_enhanced-buzz-24826-1396554646-4.gif

targset is that your queen :umad:

The fur is luxurious :yeshrug:

They've got my girl Dany on that Christian Dior denim :wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
thats one thing that had me :wtf:

why dany wearing jeans and some boots that look like she bought em at steve madden or someshyt? looks weird in a medieval setting but fukkit :manny:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Jamie was getting it from all angles but Tywin cooked him....so vulgar. Right as he was walking out too..."here take this sword lil' n1gga...more than you deserve coming back like this....just consider it me giving you a hand"
Tywin is easily the WOAT father. If a kid or wife ever bytches about a dad who kinda sucks, he can be like "at least I ain't Tywin Lannister, mothafukka."

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep thinking that :mjpls:

game-of-thrones-19.jpg

The black dragon was out of line. The problem I'm seeing here is that a mother can only take a child so far. There comes a point in their life where they need a real man for guidance.

These dragons need Furious Styles.

FuriousStyles.jpg

She also needs a Warg on her team to control these Dragons.

With the diplomacy skills of Furious along with a few Warg's, control came be gained again.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
new Daario isn't bad, but the other one actually looked like a sellsword in real life. Like if I saw that dude on the street I'd have to put my hand in my jacket like I got the gat on me, and PRAY he didn't test me. New Daario look like some upper management dude.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
What about Theon father lol?. He let another man take his son in disgrace, and disowned his son because of his shame.

Well the hostage situation was almost unavoidable with the Starks. The show doesn't go into much detail but Theon's older brothers were killed in the rebellion and he was the last son left, so Ned Stark kept him as leverage against Balon.

But other than that....:ld: Balon was a bad father. I could understand making Theon earn respect when he came back but he acted like Theon went North by himself and forgot about the Iron Islands. Then he gets his manhood 86'd trying to make daddy proud and Balon is just like oh well. At least Tywin cares enough to keep the family lines running.