Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I thought you were #WesterosSet :wtb:

If you back on the winning team you got less than 2 hours to make it known :birdman:

my nicca I'm repping #StarkSet

but I'm also repping #StannisSet for my king. Starks got the north but somebody gotta get the throne nahmean, and it ain't gonna be Rickon.

ayo what happened to the Lannister set tho :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
my nicca I'm repping #StarkSet

but I'm also repping #StannisSet for my king. Starks got the north but somebody gotta get the throne nahmean, and it ain't gonna be Rickon.

ayo what happened to the Lannister set tho :mjlol:

:heh: I think everyone sees the writing on the wall. We done had the turning point of the series & the Lannisters haven't taken any Ls yet. Dem debts about to be paid back.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
#Targset, I know my nikkas ready to give these offbrand houses the work this season, right?
2vt8kur.jpg

@Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka @WOLF2007 @Box Cutta @colicolicoli @Elle Driver @James Carter @Chill @Silkk

Plus we got @smARTmouf da gawd on the squad. What do you think you nikkas can really accomplish going against the trillest set?
2r4ub8j.jpg

Targset in the fukkin building

Side eye to these fukkboy houses....instant neg rep for anyone caught set trippin

tumblr_static_tumblr_mphjj7uww51s498dco1_500.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

This #Targset #Starkset alliance has been going strong for 3 seasons and hopefully we can make it thorugh the 4th :salute:

But this is my LAST ROLL CALL for my nikka Oblock Oberyn :ufdup:
game-of-thrones-season-4-vengeance-trailer-oberyn-martell.jpg

Game-of-Thrones-image-game-of-thrones-36446161-500-300.gif

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55 @The Flying Dutchman @Sonny Corinthos @Bathing Ape @PewPew @ATLien @choc_cardigan @Yessir_Araphat @TheGreatShowtime @Berto @Robbie3000 @Rusty Kuntz
@Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka @WOLF2007 @Box Cutta @colicolicoli @Elle Driver @James Carter @Chill @Silkk

you have until the end of this episode to make your decision :ufdup:

yall can either ride wit Oblock :blessed:

or die by Oblock :demonic:
Game-of-Thrones-image-game-of-thrones-36446162-500-300.gif

as far and yall bytch ass Lannister nikkas are concerned :mjpls:
tumblr_n18h2n35Pt1sh566ao1_1280.png

and that aint a threat, that 's a promise plehboi :birdman: :ufdup:

Game-of-Thrones-image-game-of-thrones-36446160-500-300.gif

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm watching this marathon and the Red Wedding just ended...all the sadness, man!:damn:

And I am pissed that they recast Snaggletoothed Pimp Daario with this generic ass white boy actor who I have never liked in anything I have seen him in.