Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
It's about that time...Winter is coming bytches...got that avi change

#StarkSet #WolfGang #TheNorthRemembers #AryaDaAssassin #JonTheSnoman #ProffessorXBran #LordRickon #LannisterKiller

We puttin needle to purpose this season...all other houses getting that work...we had them 100 loss seasons...but now our top prospects starting to carve through the minor leagues and getting the call-ups this season...that number one farm system shining through.

I see the fear...I see those cowards hiding in king's landing...I see them boltons and freys thinking they struck a death blow...I see all that shyt...but we still out chea...we aint never left...all that murder and betrayal and unloyalty shown to our side is coming back that direction...cause one thing we've all learned from the Game...is that nobody really wins...it's survival...and houses once on top shall parish...the constant is change.

prepare for the resurrection...Throw ya sets up! Let's get it!!!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
#starkset let's get it
tumblr_m2cnahFQ561qb4kc5.gif
tumblr_m2cnahFQ561qb4kc5.gif

#brangang

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Man...I'm honestly considering whether I should wait like 3 weeks so I can marathon a few episodes.

After all this anticipation...I don't think I can do it.

nikkas gonna either get down or get put down. We outchea with our Queen #targset #dragongang

1495550_484671378308664_1086642388_n.jpg
I bet her breath smells real good.

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I can't believe George Martin thinks Walt from breaking bad is more evil than anyone in GOT. Joffrey is the biggest piece of shyt I've seen fron any show :camby:
LOL when did he say this.

Dude is a helluva artist but he can be delusional at times.

Like thinking he's going to finish his books before HBO finishes the show....:laugh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
LOL when did he say this.

Dude is a helluva artist but he can be delusional at times.

Like thinking he's going to finish his books before HBO finishes the show....:laugh:
He knows, he's just teasing, on one of those group panel interviews he slipped and said, oh "we're" gonna split book 5 in 2 or 3 seasons or book 4 or 6 too(I don't remember, one of those). Talking bout 1500 pages on each of those books :wow: