Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never got this.... maybe im stupid.
Maybe someone can iluminate me.
Why did the Night king have to risk to come out in the open to kill Bran?
I mean he knows that if he dies his whole army dies....
Just lay back, keep raising the dead and wait till everyone is dead.
Then you can kill him. it's not like hes going anywhere

Because….Star Wars.

Watching their Star Wats movie plans fall apart gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores. :lolbron:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brutal.

GoT was a boxer putting on an absolute clinic for ten rounds before getting rocked, only to recover and look pretty sharp again for another round before getting slumped in round 12.

Seasons 7 & 8 have shamelessly bad writing. Feel bad for everyone else who worked on the show and was still bringing their A game only to be undermined by that lazy ass writing. Everyone was either comic relief or one dimensional monotone drones.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The first four seasons were just INSANE with the mofos who got knocked off :mindblown:

Then you come full circle to the long night and nobody dies but bum ass Jora :beli:
i watched season 8 recently. Thinking i was influenced by the internet back when it aired.
Thinking it wasn't that bad but it was
Sure, it had his moments but, it was rly terrible

Reek also died , not just Jorah :pachaha:

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brutal.

GoT was a boxer putting on an absolute clinic for ten rounds before getting rocked, only to recover and look pretty sharp again for another round before getting slumped in round 12.

Seasons 7 & 8 have shamelessly bad writing. Feel bad for everyone else who worked on the show and was still bringing their A game only to be undermined by that lazy ass writing. Everyone was either comic relief or one dimensional monotone drones.
It's also funny how the showrunners ruined their careers by rushing things. They were on top of the world when GoT blew up, but after season 8 their Star Wars Show got cancelled and they haven't been heard from since. They should have done ten seasons, but at the same time, with the pandemic hitting in 2020, it would have been impossible to produce a show that was shot it several different countries between 2020 and 2022.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's also funny how the showrunners ruined their careers by rushing things. They were on top of the world when GoT blew up, but after season 8 their Star Wars Show got cancelled and they haven't been heard from since. They should have done ten seasons, but at the same time, with the pandemic hitting in 2020, it would have been impossible to produce a show that was shot it several different countries between 2020 and 2022.
Their HBO show where the South won the Civil War got shelved too.:francis: