OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Spent the last hour re-reading the reactions from episodes 4-5 and I forgot how many cats in here was still defending this shyt:mjlol:

And were MAD that other people were critiquing the horrendous writing :dead:

I respect the dedication to the juelzing though:lolbron:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spent the last hour re-reading the reactions from episodes 4-5 and I forgot how many cats in here was still defending this shyt:mjlol:

At the time there was a 1 year delay in waiting for the final season and the realization hadn't hit yet. We were still in the "final season, there's going to be a huge finale" vibes.

I enjoyed it at the time but they absolutely dropped the ball. The IP is shot and the prequel they are working on has zero hype.
I haven't even rewatched.

My colleague started watching it and I mentioned to her that she will enjoy the ride and left it at that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

What's funny is most of the people defending the terrible writing binged the show in the last 1-2 seasons and were telling day 1 fans "if you don't like the show, stop watching!" :mjlol:

It's like...fam....you didn't even post in any "GOT" thread prior to this one. Shut the fukk up.

Fred.

Daps
Rewatching.... on S2 right now.

I forgot how ole boy Stannis was getting down. No wonder #stannisset went so hard and refused to give up till the very last moment.

Y'all boys was riding high for a minute there. When Renly got killed, and they was offering Stannis condolences and told him the ppl were sad about him dying, and mans went:
":unimpressed: fools love a fool."

:wow:

Stannis had the discipline, the righteousness, and a demonic bad chic on his arm. #stannisset had a spark when y'all first started. :wow:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Never forget the Kings in the North :mjcry:

RXhNWsD.gif

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this show recently. Built up the white walkers king for 7/8 years just for him to die within 1 episode by a teenage girl with a dagger 10 seconds after encountering her:wow: :mjlol:.I've watched this over the course of a month, couldn't imagine watching this for nearly a decade just to encounter such disappointment:francis:...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just watched this show recently. Built up the white walkers king for 7/8 years just for him to die within 1 episode by a teenage girl with a dagger 10 seconds after encountering her:wow: :mjlol:.I've watched this over the course of a month, couldn't imagine watching this for nearly a decade just to encounter such disappointment:francis:...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bro, I could get over Arya killing him if the damn war they built up for 7 years didn’t only last one fukking night :why: