OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
There's no way the writers fell off this bad. This shyt is intentional. The writers going for that pay raise. Letting the big companies know they can assassinate your TV series at any moment if they feel like. There's no possible way they've become this bad. NO fukkIN WAY FAM

Or maybe they know we will still watch even if they jump the shark, so they just phoned it in

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Hopefully john becomes king of the north and we get him laying out sansa tullys GREEDY bytch ass. I cannot believe they turned this conniving bytch into some genius winner. I need a spinoff with snowman taking this bytch out stealing his kingdom.

I liked it only because it was our last moments with characters. If this was ending, i wouodnt he mad IFFFFFF bran made snese, if they could explain ANY REASON why the nights watch still fukking exists... stuff like that.

Sansa we got a kingdom for you. For you bran. King of the wildling north for you jon. King of the west for you arya when you find it. Holy shyt

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Weeelp :francis:

I stand for what I said earlier in the episode. The first half, up to Dany's murder, was pretty fukking solid. They at least acknowledged the plot driven bullshyt they did the last two episodes, and even though I wasn't convinced by their explanations, they at least tried to give it an answer and justification. It would've been fukking outstanding TV if everything had more time to develop and Dany's turn into madness felt earned and "real". But hey, it was better than I thought it might've been.

The second half though...hooolyyyy shyt :mjlol:

What a complete mess AGAIN.

Bran being King makes no fukking sense. Not because it is a bad idea per se (in the context of Westeros and what these world "needs"), but because we spent the last 2 season being told over and over again that Bran DIDN'T GIVE A fukk about this role.

But you know what? I could accept it if I get a decent explanation from him. But nope, he just says OK because Tyrion said it and because we have to keep the "if you don't want the role, you might actually be good at this!" moniker of this last season :what: get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt.

Tyrion being obeyed by everyone at his "trial" was just :mjlol: absolutely ridiculous.

Greyworm being OK with what happened during that council was :mindblown:

At least Jon reunited and pet Ghost though :ld:

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon is the unsung hero of the whole series. He’s the one that put everyone where they needed to be to make sure they all survived. He’s the guy that worked in the background that never gets the acknowledgement he deserves even though without him, the company would fold.

Him going back north like a true northsman that he is felt appropriate but how they got there is what's bothering me :russ:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
tumblr_prs6wkGz0f1vr719go3_540.gif

tumblr_prs6wkGz0f1vr719go2_540.gif

tumblr_prs6wkGz0f1vr719go1_540.gif