Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It supposed to be a new trilogy so it will probably be a Force Awakens/Sequel trilogy situation where they kill off all the OGs 1 by 1, granted if none of them are the killer.

I know Courtney and David probably don't care to be in each other's vicinity more than they have to lol, so the chances of one of them being taken out is pretty good.

David said they're good. They co parent so they talk a lot and see each other a lot. Just read that today actually

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:mjlol: After all these years it still don't feel real to me that David is actually a former heavyweight champion

Even Kurt Russel knew it was shyt idea.

I'll give David credit where it's due. He was respectful to the wrestlers and donated his salary to the families of Owen Hart and Brian Pillman so much respect for that. :ehh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
One of them has to die. They almost went there in 4. Someone got cold feet I guess. If not die they need to be written off in some way where they just won’t come back.

they want the series to continue so those three can’t be in the picture forever
Even if they don't want to kill Sidney than at least off Dewey or Gail. Or even better have Dewey and Gail both die.
That way if they want to continue have new Ghostfaces obsessed with Sidney she'll still be around for that.
Wasn’t Gale supposed to die back at the barn in Scream 4? I remember thinking she was a goner for sure the last time I watched it.

Speaking of 4, damn I miss Kirby’s fine ass…

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
“Hello Sidney.” :mjgrin:

giphy.webp

neve-campbell-sidney-prescott.gif

Literally every killer in the climax:

“Yes I can easily kill you right now like my other victims, but first please allow me to explain why this is all happening to you and how everything is going according to plan.”
full
:blessed:

“Surely your luck has finally ran out and I won’t fukk this up.” :mjgrin:

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Great, then the Wayans can make Scary Movie 6?