Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nah that jackass Billy still up to his shenanigans :lolbron:
Skeet Ulrich ain’t doing shyt so I don’t see why not :deadmanny:

This trailer did make me miss the fukkery him and Stu provided.

scream-og.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One of the original three dying would raise the stakes and leave a lasting mark on this continuation. I feel like Dewey is going out in this.

I love the tone of the trailer. It’s genuinely frightening and perhaps those dark comedic bits will come through in the actual movie itself. Radio Silence, the same guys behind Ready or Not, is behind the sequel so I’m sure it’ll be there.
One of them has to die. They almost went there in 4. Someone got cold feet I guess. If not die they need to be written off in some way where they just won’t come back.

they want the series to continue so those three can’t be in the picture forever

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One of the original three dying would raise the stakes and leave a lasting mark on this continuation. I feel like Dewey is going out in this.

I love the tone of the trailer. It’s genuinely frightening and perhaps those dark comedic bits will come through in the actual movie itself. Radio Silence, the same guys behind Ready or Not, is behind the sequel so I’m sure it’ll be there.

One of them has to die. They almost went there in 4. Someone got cold feet I guess. If not die they need to be written off in some way where they just won’t come back.

Even if they don't want to kill Sidney than at least off Dewey or Gail. Or even better have Dewey and Gail both die.
That way if they want to continue have new Ghostfaces obsessed with Sidney she'll still be around for that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Melissa Bae-rerra gonna take the baton from Sidney :banderas:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Hopefully it's Sidney.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It supposed to be a new trilogy so it will probably be a Force Awakens/Sequel trilogy situation where they kill off all the OGs 1 by 1, granted if none of them are the killer.

I know Courtney and David probably don't care to be in each other's vicinity more than they have to lol, so the chances of one of them being taken out is pretty good.