Official Forza Horizon 2 Review Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man these bucket list challenges are crazy.

I play with no rewinds so some of them are super tough. I just beat the one where you have to drive down that big ass hill at night in the woods. Took me like a thousand tries but I got it though. My wife was laughing at me the whole time, so when I beat it I threw the controler down like jigga man did at the end of "what more can I say"

Most fun I've had this gen :banderas:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Have put Destiny/NHL/Fifa on PS4 in the bushes for a bit since getting this piff. It's just that good. Ya'll should see the car I'm using to mollywhop dudes online, lol.

SWwTXdc.jpg
Have this shyt in S2 class now :dead: Even did the engine conversion to a 6.2L V8 and swapped the drivetrain to an AWD. Aspirated with twin-turbo setup.

Dudes are furious online when they see this keeping up with their Ferraris and Lambos :laff:

Yeah breh I see your drivatar driving around, haha :yes:

Awesome. I want to get one of those ford lighting trucks and soup it up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I play with no rewinds so some of them are super tough. I just beat the one where you have to drive down that big ass hill at night in the woods. Took me like a thousand tries but I got it though. My wife was laughing at me the whole time, so when I beat it I threw the controler down like jigga man did at the end of "what more can I say"

I did two hard challenges last night. The forest one and the 85mph throughout the speed zone with the laferrari. The forest wasn't that bad to me. It was about finding that speed balance with out completely spinning out and hitting a tree. That speed zone one? fukk that I had to cheat with the rewind and still did it about 30 times. Some of the turns in the zone are crazy plus they throw cars in your way to block the drift

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I did two hard challenges last night. The forest one and the 85mph throughout the speed zone with the laferrari. The forest wasn't that bad to me. It was about finding that speed balance with out completely spinning out and hitting a tree. That speed zone one? fukk that I had to cheat with the rewind and still did it about 30 times. Some of the turns in the zone are crazy plus they throw cars in your way to block the drift

I didn't have much problems with that one. The lafarari will grip that corner if you are on you're triggers right.
How do you post pics from the xbox?
if you save them in photo mode. You can acces them on the forza website

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
How do you post pics from the xbox?
All the pics you took from the game is at forzamotorsport.net, sign in using your xbox live email, then from the website upper middle you should see forum hover your mouse over It then you'll see gallery, All the pics should be there then I just copy image from the forza forum and paste it here

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

I know that one too, that one is nothing to This one I did where they have me the range rover, had to go through the field with a limited time shyt took me days:whew: