Official Forza Horizon 2 Review Thread

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Joined :salute: but man. I fukkin hate those stupid cross country events. There more frustrating than fun to me. AI (fukk drivatar) drives fukkin perfect :heh:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo. Just got around to put a few hours on it. :wow:

I tried to do a couple of championships but in between I just drove around (casually, not even fast), sometimes trying to drift around corners around the city, looked up at the time and wasted 2 hours doing nothing :dwillhuh:

I haven't even gotten into online play yet and I'm afraid too because i know i'm going to waste even more time :merchant:

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I just did my first Cargo race, my smile reached my ears the whole time:gladbron::bryan::obama::whew:. Them nikkas know how to do what they do:mjcry::lawd:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Have put Destiny/NHL/Fifa on PS4 in the bushes for a bit since getting this piff. It's just that good. Ya'll should see the car I'm using to mollywhop dudes online, lol.

SWwTXdc.jpg
Have this shyt in S2 class now :dead: Even did the engine conversion to a 6.2L V8 and swapped the drivetrain to an AWD. Aspirated with twin-turbo setup.

Dudes are furious online when they see this keeping up with their Ferraris and Lambos :laff:

some of y'all I don't think is on my friend list add me if you haven't GT:Infamous973

Yeah breh I see your drivatar driving around, haha :yes:

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I need to add some more brehs here on my friends list.

I was cruising down to Nice with the music thumping and driving with all these extra cars. Straight :krs: at the setup. Just pure fun. I love how all of these parts of the game continuously unlock itself. One of the most cohesive games I've played in quite some time. Like they laid out the framework of the game and everything thus far, just works. I really don't have time to game like I want but I've been finding time to play this. That's the hallmark of a great game.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Have put Destiny/NHL/Fifa on PS4 in the bushes for a bit since getting this piff. It's just that good. Ya'll should see the car I'm using to mollywhop dudes online, lol.

SWwTXdc.jpg

URL]
Have this shyt in S2 class now :dead: Even did the engine conversion to a 6.2L V8 and swapped the drivetrain to an AWD. Aspirated with twin-turbo setup.

Dudes are furious online when they see this keeping up with their Ferraris and Lambos :laff:

Yeah breh I see your drivatar driving around, haha :yes:

breh :dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm ready to hop on now if anyone else is bout it?
drivitat :dahell: damn they couldnt make it mmo
This is how it works bruh. Instead of computer A.I. they have drivitars which is the cloud using how you play as the A.I. for the randoms.
If you go to the "online mode" then it will put you in a game with 12 other people. Then the rest of the cars that populate the world will be drivitars.

I just unlocked online mode today, so let me break that down for those who haven't reached that yet.

I was a lil scared to try it, thinking I'm not ready. But its a must do asap. Basically they have the roadtrip mode.
So you and the group will do 4 races. Could be a offroad race, an on road race, could be playing "infection" which was extremely fun. There are tons of other modes, 168 championships to win, offline and online modes.

But back to the online roadtrip. After you finish a race, then the group is given a destination and every races to that destination to start the next race. This part of the game, the quickest route is always cutting thru the countryside. shyts mad fun for some reason.

They also have a free roam mode where you and the 11 others can just explore the world without forced race destinations, and you can still enter races. The game is truly amazing, get it.
I wouldn't steer a community member in the wrong direction. If it was just an OK or a good game, I'd say that, I'd say maybe you might not like this.

Its an EXCELLENT GAME AND ALL GAMERS SHOULD COP IT. Never take a word I say serious if you don't like it. And if you have an XB1 already? Download the demo, you'll be convinced off of that :win: