Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Andy samberg is back on SNL with a Digital Short! :krs:

:blessed:Maya Rudolph too!!!

Yea, they both are there cause conveniently they have stuff they're promoting but I'm glad to see them.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So, I'm watching the SNL finale cause I'm watching to see if Fred Armisen will do a Prince sketch, hopefully it didn't happen in the opening or I'm fukked. But they just did a Dead Poets Society sketch that took the most ultimate lefts that a sketch that will have you from :dwillhuh::martin::dahell: to :mjlol::lolbron::russ: in literally a half second. Imma have to post it in the morning when they post clips of SNL on YouTube.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So... Why am I just learning there was a remake to the Shining? Was it so bad that it doesn't exist/no one speaks of it bad? #movieclub

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Tearful eyes, bursting hearts… that’s how it felt to reunite with the cast of Friday Night Lights – on Panther Field – at the ATX Television Festival. Watch to find out what our favorite couple would be up to now, if Tim Riggins ever built his house, and who believes their character … is dead. Plus: Which actor cried the most on their final day of filming? You might be surprised.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Idk, I know it was a marathon of his movies running yesterday. It was :scust: to know it was remade. shytting on a classic.

Here's the backstory: King famously doesn't like Kubrick's version. Like HATES it. He felt like casting nicholas was a bad move and he felt like Kubrick chucked the book to the side for the most part and didn't stay true to what he wanted. So, he produced the version you saw which was a miniseries in the late 90s or early 2000s which would be more true to his book and his vision. I think as the years have gone by he respects Kubrick's vision a lot more but I'm not so sure he likes the movie yet

Conz

Superstar
Daps
can't find the thread, but i predicted this would be the summer of the flop, and it just keeps chugging along. Tarzan is gonna "surprise" with a weekend total way under it's budget. The BFG is flopping hard... ID4 flopped. Warcraft was a disaster in the US...

every single movie with a big budget has no audience. They are either sequels that are way too late (Dory not withstanding, Pixar = bank) or subject matter that don't appeal to the masses. Who the fukk is Ghostbusters for? How many kids/adults who were once kids adore/remember The BFG? Who the fukk cares about Tarzan in 2016?