Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There's a bunch of them I deliberately never saw in theaters like Titanic, Minions, that fukking Harry Potter, the last Transformers and The Phantom Menace.

Never saw Jurassic Park or The Lion King in theaters because as one might remember from some century old post, I grew up in Nowhere, Middle Of fukking Nowhere, so don't even start bytching about me about those two unless you want me to hit you with a 'Going to the theater in my childhood was probably about as rare as your father's presence was in yours' comeback.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Contemplating what show to watch next. Last thing I saw was daredevil. Thinking about getting hbo now and watching silicon valley plus rewatching last season of game of thrones more thoroughly plus to watch this season, but I think ima wait until I pay off a small debt before. Anyways been deciding between a few shows.

Either watch
the last two seasons of homeland
the last half or so of mr. Robot
The Americans from the second episode
Finish the man in the high castle
Start on Jessica Jones
Or check out one of the hulu originals
Either 11.22.63 or game of silence

I want to be caught up with homeland before the new season starts. Same with Mr robot.

I think I'll check where I left off on the man in the high castle then make it my goal to finish the Americans before the month is over. Too much to watch, too little time.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I know it flopped like a fish on dry land, but I'm bout to watch Fantasic Four. Micahel B. Jordan is still bae (even though I don't think he dates sistas....) and you got Querns in too, and I'm a bit of a fan of Miles Teller too. Oh yeah and ole girl from American Horror Story is Sue Storm, so the cast is obviously decent. They just didn't do the story justice. :yeshrug:

Still :mjlol: at an origin movie being an hour forty minutes. :shaq2:

Oh snap, they got Billy Elliot in here too, I forgot he was in this.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm done with the movie. It wasn't as terrible as j thought. But, how they gone do Doom like that???
200w.gif

Opposite from the previous Fantastic Four franchise; he was evil as fukk, he had like more anger in him and was killing them folks off like it was pure cake. :russ: Killing them off and gave zero fukks. But they defeated him too fast!! Like COME ON :comeon: there is way more to defeating a dude who been abandoned in space for a year than it took them. The thing about Fantastic Four is that it wasn't terrible; it's just that once it got going it was only 40 minutes left(okay, that's not good at all.) I felt had the movie had another 20-40 minutes and a legit full fight scene it would have been SO much better.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Aren't they making another pirates? :scust:

I hate annoying trailers like the new Alice in Wonderland. And ths Huntsman. shyt flopped though.

Watched Revenge last night for a while, the last boy scout two nights ago..Tony Scott made beautiful looking flicks. Loved the way he made his goons look, dude had a talent.

:myman: Shane Black (Boy Scout) & Q (True Romance) are the kings of anti heroes+ loveable scumbags and Tony Scott's cool touch turnt that shyt into our visual playground R.I.P. :salute: :mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Saw Hard Candy is on prime video

That shyt scared me straight 10 years ago :merchant::sitdown:

I started dating bytches older than me even :bryan: