Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think so breh..there's a new AMC in my area that has the sony 4K joints

it's not a dine in joint like some of the more upscale ones but it does have the reclining seats
our movie theaters are so fukking wack in louisville :snoop: we don't even have real imax. they don't build any new theaters, they keep renovating the same places over and over instead of building a brand new big ass stand alone theater, one of two of the closest movie theaters has been owned by like 6 different companies in the past 5 years, the other one that I go to now is a cinemark just opened recently right next to the mall but the building isn't big enough for imax so it's just a standard ass theater

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think so breh..there's a new AMC in my area that has the sony 4K joints

it's not a dine in joint like some of the more upscale ones but it does have the reclining seats

yoooo why didnt yall tell me how many females were going to be in this theater for gone girl. audience has to be 80% female

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the OG star wars holds my attention much better than indy.. i've binged watched both recently

I've gotta redo my top 10 list on here.. no way i can leave empire off.. and prolly have to add pulp fiction too

@HHR i can't believe you haven't seen these movies breh that's 3 more on the top 250 :ufdup:

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
the OG star wars holds my attention much better than indy.. i've binged watched both recently

I've gotta redo my top 10 list on here.. no way i can leave empire off.. and prolly have to add pulp fiction too

@HHR i can't believe you haven't seen these movies breh that's 3 more on the top 250 :ufdup:
I've seen the OG trio...just not the new ones

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk

Sci-Fi > Fantasy
Everytime
But Indy had the better ending tho :sas1:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs, I'm watching 2001: A Space odyssey. I think I'm towards the end, I have no clue whats going on it is visually trippy and amazing. This movie came out in 68 I can't imagine the folks faces seeing this back then.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm watching 2001: A Space odyssey. I think I'm towards the end, I have no clue whats going on it is visually trippy and amazing. This movie came out in 68 I can't imagine the folks faces seeing this back then.
I have to read(or listen) to the book to really get the whole gist of the story, imo