Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I want to see a biography of Patty Hearse directed by Sofia Coppola with a soundtrack of songs like "We Got The Beat".

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just realized i've seen every nolan , tarantino, and scorcese film in theaters since the early 00s.. and every fincher except button.

but haven't seen a spielberg in theaters since War of the Worlds

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs, I just saw guardians of the Galaxy yesterday. Can someone who is into comic books school me on Howard the Duck? I vaguely remember the movie from the 80's but didn't know he was apart of the comic book world. Does he have super powers? What is his story?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Went to the UK for three days, bought a shytload of movies.

Copped the classic Kurosawa collection with Ikiru, Red Beard, I Live In Fear, The Lower Depths and Dodes Ka-den.

Copped the Werner Herzog collection that has eighteen of his feature and short films up until the late 80's.

Copped an Audrey Hepburn collection with Sabrina, Funny Face, Roman Holiday and Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Also copped Merantau Warrior because it's nowhere to be found around my parts, and copped A Dandy In Aspic because it was called A Dandy In Aspic and I needed to have it.

Now I just need to find the time to watch them all. :patrice:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Low key, A Walk Among the Tombstone mad hood
Im feeling this shyt
Edit: "you dont like cell phones and you dont like computers... fukkin Amish got more flavor than you Matthew!"
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I just saw guardians of the Galaxy yesterday. Can someone who is into comic books school me on Howard the Duck? I vaguely remember the movie from the 80's but didn't know he was apart of the comic book world. Does he have super powers? What is his story?
He is a anthropomorphic duck, from a world with other anthropomorphic ducks, that got transported to Earth. His comics are social satire and he knows quack fu

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I believe that if Heath Ledger and Brittany Murphy hadn't passed that they would've made a perfect Joker/Harley Quinn duo.

I believe that if Brittany Murphy hadn't passed Sin City 2 would've been better and come out earlier and we could've gotten a King of the hill movie.
I believe that if Heath Ledger hadn't passed we could've Johnny Depp as the Riddler.

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Just realized i've seen every nolan , tarantino, and scorcese film in theaters since the early 00s.. and every fincher except button.

but haven't seen a spielberg in theaters since War of the Worlds

That's because he hasn't made anything worth watching since War of the Worlds
Plus seeing Kill Bill Vol. 1 in theaters has to be a top 10 experience.

The Origin of O-Ren Ishii :ohlawd:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Highkey need Tarantino to write a full prequel film for O-Ren Ishii and have Takashi Miike direct it.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Went to the UK for three days, bought a shytload of movies.

Copped the classic Kurosawa collection with Ikiru, Red Beard, I Live In Fear, The Lower Depths and Dodes Ka-den.

Copped the Werner Herzog collection that has eighteen of his feature and short films up until the late 80's.

Copped an Audrey Hepburn collection with Sabrina, Funny Face, Roman Holiday and Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Also copped Merantau Warrior because it's nowhere to be found around my parts, and copped A Dandy In Aspic because it was called A Dandy In Aspic and I needed to have it.

Now I just need to find the time to watch them all. :patrice:

Herzog is a gawd
Fitzcarraldo, Aquirre and Strozek are the holy trinity.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
These teaser posters are just :wow:

darkman_poster_03.jpg

darkman_poster_02.jpg