Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I’m
Punk can’t stop winning. :wow:

Won like 6 or 7 online tourneys in a row including an impressive win with a day one Bison. And won Casa last night.

Won CEO.

Went to Korea to do an international teams comp and single handedly carried USA to the W while his teammates Nephew and Dual Kevin shyt the bed. Bruh washed everybody including Tokido :wow:

Washed Mena the last few times they met :wow:

EVO next :wow:

I think my boy is entering his prime. Almost turned in my stan card the way he struggled in season 1. Glad I didn’t. :wow:
Yeah I want Punk to get a win at either EVO or Capcom Cup.

That’s all he’s missing from a legacy standpoint.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's funny because it's very likely that these Japanese players are living better than their American counterparts.

Imagine being a Mexican KOF player, with all the shyt they have to go through to just get to Evo, and seeing a tweet like this:dahell: Juan used most of his yearly earnings and had visa issues but you're trying to buy Momochi lunch: dahell::mjlol:

I have no picks for Evo. Over the years I've learned it's best to not have any picks till after day one because most nikkas picks get eliminated on Friday:mjlol:

Also Bison is broken so there's the fukkery with that
I wish I had :mjpls: sombero version because one thing about the FGC most of those guys worship these Japan players. Its one thing to say to look out for them on a welcoming friendly level but telling other people to give them money is funny when the Mexican and island brehs can barely get through customs

s@n

All Star
Daps
Hopefully these should be a Season 4 tease for GG. More Mahvel news would be dope, fingers crossed

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I'm definitely making plans to hit evo 2025. Hopefully there will be some games that I want to stick with. I'm not really sticking interested with sticking with SF6 and Tekken 8. A new mahvel and hopefully the 2XKO being good should would be great for me. I'll probably stick with community tourneys for DBFZ or other games at Evo next year.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Going deeper into 2xko. I'm interested seems like they have both good defensive and offensive mechanics. Can't wait for the playtest hopefully I get chosen

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Going deeper into 2xko. I'm interested seems like they have both good defensive and offensive mechanics. Can't wait for the playtest hopefully I get chosen

I got into the beta but no character connects with me yet. May just run with TimeMonger and Asian Yasuke.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I'm sure it's changed a bunch since I played it last year. But Darius was NASTY. I'm waiting to see if they add in any of my favorites from League like Jhin, Kai'sa or Miss Fortune.