Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm mad Idom switched back to Manon and allowed Nephew to take his bag and trip to The EWC. :francis:
That and Punk picking Ken in Winners Finals. Sometimes it feels like they over think it. I'm just glad to see them both do well though cause it seemed like neither one of them likes SF6 that much.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@PunkDaGod

Someone really need to tell @Xiaohai_ to stop sending his fans to say dumb shyt to me you are a grown man that live in China and obsessed with me. If Xiao hai really thinks he so good tell him let’s play FT15 $10000 if not STFU and get off my dikk weirdo.
5:35 PM · Jul 9, 2024
When i say $10000 i mean $10000 each not $5000 each for people who may get me confused

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comments eating this nikka up:mjlol::wow:

Great to see nikkas finally shutting down the ridiculous Japanese worship:wow:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

I have sympathy for everyone but folks need to get their priorities in order. How do you fly to another country and have to rely on the kindness of others for basic things like water :gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

• Haha
Reactions: tgu

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Can’t stand this type of moralfagging on social media. Next we’re gonna be seeing vids of a sad Daigo flying in coach with that, “In the Arms of Angel” song playing in the background.

“For just the cost of a onigiri you too can feed Pro Japanese players at EVO”

———————————————————

On topic: it’s crazy that EVO is next week. All I want is a teaser of Terry. I don’t need a release date.

Who’s y’all picks for EVO? I’m thinking Problem X with dictator may be a problem.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Can’t stand this type of moralfagging on social media. Next we’re gonna be seeing vids of a sad Daigo flying in coach with that, “In the Arms of Angel” song playing in the background.

———————————————————
On topic: it’s crazy that EVO is next week. All I want is a teaser of Terry. I don’t need a release date.

Who’s y’all picks for EVO? I’m thinking Problem X with dictator may be a problem.
Sanford:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:. Honestly I'm rooting for either Idom or Punk.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

———————————————————

It's funny because it's very likely that these Japanese players are living better than their American counterparts.

Imagine being a Mexican KOF player, with all the shyt they have to go through to just get to Evo, and seeing a tweet like this:dahell: Juan used most of his yearly earnings and had visa issues but you're trying to buy Momochi lunch:dahell::mjlol:

I have no picks for Evo. Over the years I've learned it's best to not have any picks till after day one because most nikkas picks get eliminated on Friday:mjlol:

Also Bison is broken so there's the fukkery with that

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

this is ridiculous. make sure you offer some In and Out to all the homeless you gonna pass by on the strip as well. they out there in the heat. nikkas be sounding so stupid on social media. I'm supposed to walk up on some notice me senpai and hand him some vending machine money? He got a better chance of winning than me shyt.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Punk can’t stop winning. :wow:

Won like 6 or 7 online tourneys in a row including an impressive win with a day one Bison. And won Casa last night.

Won CEO.

Went to Korea to do an international teams comp and single handedly carried USA to the W while his teammates Nephew and Dual Kevin shyt the bed. Bruh washed everybody including Tokido :wow:

Washed Mena the last few times they met :wow:

EVO next :wow:

I think my boy is entering his prime. Almost turned in my stan card the way he struggled in season 1. Glad I didn’t. :wow: