Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was definitely some fukkery going on with those jeans. Lowkey I think she might have been wearing some spanx.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Wakeup supers were a lot more common than wakeup dp's and the supers had a well above 50% hit rate.
Exactly. I’m watching as a Ken player who spams that shyt and
Gets punched all the time lol, I saw what I saw :yeshrug:

Punk rarely used it except for when he was cornered. Maybe you’re talking about other games but top 6 nah

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I will say tho I do feel better about rarely counter drive impacting folks on reaction. These pros are getting reset into DIs and shyt
Tbh I only ever get them if I try to DI in a similar position. I don’t know if it’s my busted D pad triggering another input or what.

I got to use my PS5 Hori more, too. But my kid keeps pulling out the USB during games so I stay on the DS

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
She wasn't tiny, but she wasn't big either. She was mad average sized chick. I get it tho, for the 6 figure coli members, if chicks ain't IG model size, they Lizzos, lol.

Lol most people in this fat ass country could stand to lose 15 pounds tbh.

Him saying shed be a dime if she did is lowkey a huge compliment :youngsabo:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I'd buss her down but she looked lesbian or bi. Plus that was her grand finals look so you know she going pillsbury just sitting around the hotel room.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
just watched the finals in this morning
congrats to AngryBird, he was elite all weekend

is this the first middle eastern SF evo winner?
praise to Allah :blessed:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Punk was washing nikkas ALL weekend just to come in third?

Is it true he was just 2-0’ing and 3-0ing nikkas all the way to top 6?! :damn:

Reminds me of the 2012 spurs sweeping their way to the western conf finals, going up 2-0 against OKC and then blowing 4 straight

I need my guy Daigo to tighten up.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk was washing nikkas ALL weekend just to come in third?

Is it true he was just 2-0’ing and 3-0ing nikkas all the way to top 6?! :damn:

Reminds me of the 2012 spurs sweeping their way to the western conf finals, going up 2-0 against OKC and then blowing 4 straight

I need my guy Daigo to tighten up.
Y'all for for the 2007 Patriots everytime:mjlol:

Punk is top 5 in SF6, which means there are at least 3-4 players better than him

He's clearly elite at the game, but a lot of times nikkas are relying on name recognition more than current player metas

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh I only ever get them if I try to DI in a similar position. I don’t know if it’s my busted D pad triggering another input or what.

I got to use my PS5 Hori more, too. But my kid keeps pulling out the USB during games so I stay on the DS
Y'all gotta understand that DI exists in a series of contexts

Rewatch high level SF6 matches and breakdown the setups. It's all about mental stack manipulation

If your back is to the corner and you're adjacent you now have DI looming over your head. If I'm a smart player I'm gonna engineer setups based on that fear. This is why you see a lot of air resets in to DI(Angry Bird had some MASTERFUL setups:wow:)

A lot of nikkas think nikkas are just closing their eyes, mashing DI, and hoping for the best, when the real implementation of DI is as a Trojan horse