Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny that Jibrill tried to downplay his team, which was a mirror match in the EVO Finals :mjlol:

He didn't downplay, especially when he got his team in S:mjlol:

Y'all don't understand when you make these outside looking in statements that bith Jibrill and Evasion have been playing this game non stop at high intensity for years

When Marvel was "dead" they were still playing the shyt like it just came out. I know Evasion personally and he's been breaking down this game for years

You only see the top 6 but have no perspective of why things end up the way they do

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He didn't downplay, especially when he got his team in S:mjlol:

Y'all don't understand when you make these outside looking in statements that bith Jibrill and Evasion have been playing this game non stop at high intensity for years

When Marvel was "dead" they were still playing the shyt like it just came out. I know Evasion personally and he's been breaking down this game for years

You only see the top 6 but have no perspective of why things end up the way the do
I've been in the Marvel discussions, it's known ZMC is one of the best teams. I really don't think 6 other teams are better than it when all those teams play at their best, especially considering those other teams have "tech" against it.

ZMC when played at it's absolute potential comes down to player vs player and doesn't fall prey to any other team's tricks like specific infinites, setups or tech like those Phoenix teams do.