Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Jiyuna Japan worshiping ass is correct, the NA FGC is doing waaaay too many online SFV tourneys.

Also Capcom confirmed Rashid is going to be legal for EVO. How many Rashids yall think gone be in Top16?? Top8?? I'm already predicting Big Bird to make at least Top 4 with his Marisa/ Rashid combo and the tears tha will flood online will be hilarious :ahh:

Also, I never need to hear the term 'Rashidiacs' ever again :scusthov:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Watching CEO Marvel top 8. When the hell did Noel start playing this clean? As a Dorm main it's the little shyt that be getting me hyped watching good players lol. Noel's positioning with Dorm is crazy. Like yea he has missiles. But he's also starting Dorm on point. He beat Ray Ray pretty clean! My main team is very similar (Spencer/Dorm/Doom)

The Dynasty is forEVA nikka :wow: :wow: :wow:

YA'LL die:wow:

Alot of Philly/NYC/NJ/Delaware players are going to Evo this year for SF6/Marvel. I unfortunately can't go this year cause this is the same weekend as my cousin baby shower. Otherwise I would of went. First SF6 Evo is gonna be crazy and the prize pool for Marvel 3 is def a big factor!

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Jiyuna Japan worshiping ass is correct, the NA FGC is doing waaaay too many online SFV tourneys.

Also Capcom confirmed Rashid is going to be legal for EVO. How many Rashids yall think gone be in Top16?? Top8?? I'm already predicting Big Bird to make at least Top 4 with his Marisa/ Rashid combo and the tears tha will flood online will be hilarious :ahh:

How is running regular tournaments a bad thing?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How is running regular tournaments a bad thing?

Too much of anything is a bad thing, especially when the top 8 always has the same faces.
Off the top of my head we got ICFC, Can Opener, TNS, Casa, Saltmine, etc and CPT is on the horizion. The Online scene has shrunk alot of the exclusivity you had with local scenes which can be a GOOD and BAD thing.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

When he dropped that hoe ass tweet about being safe in Japan that’s when that shyt clicked for me. bytch way to not even realize your own fukkin entitlement. Also fukk him for banning me outta CapcomFighters on twitch.

MajinObama over bytchyuna all day.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Too much of anything is a bad thing, especially when the top 8 always has the same faces.
Off the top of my head we got ICFC, Can Opener, TNS, Casa, Saltmine, etc and CPT is on the horizion. The Online scene has shrunk alot of the exclusivity you had with local scenes which can be a GOOD and BAD thing.
We are dealing with a release of a new SF, one that so far people are enjoying. All of the tourneys you are mentioning are not only getting high viewership but also decent money. Being able to see the top players play regularly and with the chance of upsets is a good thing to me.

I do not see online messing with local events that much, but even if it did it is what it is. The people that go to them are still going to go regardless of online. People that are in towns or areas with no or weak local scenes can actually see where they are skill wise and get practice with all of these tournaments going around. Some guy in Kansas that may be strong at his local might get destroyed at an online tourney and being able to get that experience before going to an offline tourney is great.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I remember when nikkas said we was dead:wow:

:mjcry::wow::mjcry:

crunk-aint-dead-duke.gif