Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Gonna be interesting to see how Idom adapts cause it’s seem like Manon is for him.

Honestly it seems like he’s better off picking up Kimberly.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
But yea, Mena is here to stay brehs
Dude has already won against the best of the best, and then ran it back so everyone knew it wasn't a fluke, he's been made his mark

He really doesn't have shyt to prove to nikkas anyway, dude came out of a small ass community and beat people who have world experience as players :yeshrug:the nikka is just nice like that

Sidenote I hope Punk stays Pink the rest of the year :dame: he gotta rebrand cuz the alpha shtick wasn't working for him

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Dude has already won against the best of the best, and then ran it back so everyone knew it wasn't a fluke, he's been made his mark

He really doesn't have shyt to prove to nikkas anyway, dude came out of a small ass community and beat people who have world experience as players :yeshrug:the nikka is just nice like that

Sidenote I hope Punk stays Pink the rest of the year :dame: he gotta rebrand cuz the alpha shtick wasn't working for him

Mena gotta win EVO. I don't agree with that, but there's some folks in the community that think you're somehow not valid if you don't have one under your belt.