Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Damn Art was on one

EDIT: Why are there so many scumbags in the FGC? It's such a small and close-knit community, but these nikkas be doing fukk shyt on the low. Like those nikkas that used to run EVO.
FGC starving... that shyt turning em into scumbags

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching bums VOD now. How is everyone coming together to expose him just now after years of this? :heh:

I know they aint competing purely for fun
I've been in the FGC since 2010. In that time I've seen some of the softest and most non confrontational nikkas I've ever seen in my life. This is the sole reason a lot of bullshyt goes on for so long

People would see that Art had been stealing for years and naturally ask ":why:how has this gone unchecked for so long? How has he not gotten his ass whooped?" Because nikkas will get fukked and :manny:that shyt away. Idom is a great example. Idom hasn't been paid for months but if you've seen or heard Idom speak you know he's the last person on earth that would be on some "Where the fukk is my money shyt" he's very passive.

I've personally yelled at nikkas when I found out they were owed money for months on some ":dahell: you never got paid for that? What the fukk are you doing it's been 3 months go see about your money" Their response is usually:manny:

FGC is largely composed of extremely kind, reserved, meek, shy people being finessed by a cabal of scumbags that bleed them dry or take advantage any way they can.

The only exception to this is Marvel and Mortal Kombat players. You don't pay a Marvel nikka they WILL come see you:mjlol: The MVC2 scene has defend Art a lot over the years because Art has never fukked them over so they don't see what everybody else sees. Because Art knows better than to steal from Marvel nikkas :russ: Imagine not paying Smoothviper:mjlol:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I've been in the FGC since 2010. In that time I've seen some of the softest and most non confrontational nikkas I've ever seen in my life. This is the sole reason a lot of bullshyt goes on for so long

People would see that Art had been stealing for years and naturally ask ":why:how has this gone unchecked for so long? How has he not gotten their ass whooped?" Because nikkas will get fukked and :manny:that shyt away. Idom is a great example. Idom hasn't been paid for months but if you've seen or heard Idom speak you know he's the last person on earth that would be on some "Where the fukk is my money shyt" he's very passive.

I've personally yelled at nikkas when I found out they were owed money for months on some ":dahell: you never got paid for that? What the fukk are you doing it's been 3 months go see about your money" Their response is usually:manny:

FGC is largely composed of extremely kind, reserved, meek, shy people being finessed by a cabal of scumbags that bleed them dry or take advantage any way they can.

The only exception to this is Marvel and Mortal Kombat players. You don't pay a Marvel nikka they WILL come see you:mjlol: The MVC2 scene has defend Art a lot over the years because Art has never fukked them over so they don't see what everybody else sees. Because Art knows better than to steal from Marvel nikkas :russ: Imagine not paying Smoothviper:mjlol:

If I didnt get paid my doubloons back in my yung hoodlum days I would definitely be all up in the Tos video. Im from southside chicago I wish one of these awkward nikkas would not pay me what I earned :dahell:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People would see that Art had been stealing for years and naturally ask ":why:how has this gone unchecked for so long? How has he not gotten their ass whooped?" Because nikkas will get fukked and :manny:that shyt away. Idom is a great example. Idom hasn't been paid for months but if you've seen or heard Idom speak you know he's the last person on earth that would be on some "Where the fukk is my money shyt" he's very passive.

The marvel scene had nikkas like Chris Matrix and Noel Brown and Dark Prince. can't see Art wanting to try to fukk those guys over :heh: I'm sure that Art would not have tried any of the EMP nikkas either. And def not CORN members like CAPS and Footwork :heh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The marvel scene had nikkas like Chris Matrix and Noel Brown and Dark Prince. can't see Art wanting to try to fukk those guys over :heh: I'm sure that Art would not have tried any of the EMP nikkas either. And def not CORN members like CAPS and Footwork :heh:
Us Baltimore nikkas had a lot of them shook too, but this is late 90s, early 00s before those type of events. Wigfall talked some shyt (online), but they are not tough AT ALL. We would have folded them. A few kept it real, but 100% not Art.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

People would see that Art had been stealing for years and naturally ask ":why:how has this gone unchecked for so long? How has he not gotten his ass whooped?" Because nikkas will get fukked and :manny:that shyt away. Idom is a great example. Idom hasn't been paid for months but if you've seen or heard Idom speak you know he's the last person on earth that would be on some "Where the fukk is my money shyt" he's very passive.

it's wild, i actually JUST had my first real run in with these types of passive people over the last year, got offered a cushy office gig at a studio after working on the in-the-field production side of the film industry for like 7 years

the types of people they hire for the corporate side of things are EXACTLY like this, passive, p*ssy, no concept of initiative, lack of self respect :wow: yea they're nice as fukk and seem like good people but at some point you gotta be a fukking adult and know when to draw the line

i've had to check damn near everyone in that office minus the CEO cuz he's never there :mjlol: it really bothers me that so many humans walk around getting taken advantage of like this when they have every right to stop it. Grilling the passive people about speaking up, turning the tables on the Arturo types who THOUGHT i was like that just because im in the ecosystem

scumbags will ALWAYS target circles where alot of these people exist, in hopes that no one with a backbone shows up :wow: