Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Art was basically scamming small obscure tournaments to finesse invisible money

So Sp00ky streams a lot of tournaments for old games. I watched Alpha 3 tournaments on Art's streams all the time
. Art will take a game like Samurai Showdown, have the tournament, and not tell nikkas about the matcherino he sets up for it

He then would raise money on this secret matcherino (my best and easiest guess is with fake accounts) and pocket the prize money that nikkas didn't even know existed :huhldup:

Again I stress that Art streams a LOT of older, obscure games with low entrants, because who would expect diligence on a Granblue tournament on a Tuesday night with 18 entrants?

And he's been doing this shyt for SIX YEARS

Here's an Under Night tournament where this nikka made himself the entire top 8 :francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that he should've done better regarding some of his dusty setups prior to the new digs :manny: but at the end of the day, he never robbed people blind
Yea I always give Bum room because I believe in what he does and he's genuine and transparent

Also this situation illustrates why black people make the best TO's. Our natural paranoia keeps us on point because we KNOW we're being watched every second :francis:. And anybody familiar with Bum knows he's a surgeon with the receipts:pachaha:if you accuse Bum of something be prepared to see 5 year old texts on screen:russ:

Bum told a story on his stream about how he only sent matcherino money to himself to pay somebody ONCE because that person really didn't have a matcherino or a PayPal. Matcherino was on his ass IMMEDIATELY like "You can't do that" with Arturo playing good cop on some "Matcherino is upset with you but I'll talk to them"

Meanwhile Art has been literally stealing for 6 years :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
IHwHhL7.jpg

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Man accused art of stealing at least 5k in 6 months :laff:. Fgc money funny as hell, dudes get paid peanuts and he's stealing it, what a dikkhead loool.

Dude really threw it all away for peanuts, well he probably wasn't getting shyt anyways.

This all could've been easily delt with if duke just says he takes 10% cut of the matcherino to pay for his stream/set-up.

Nikka late all the time, smoking it up :skip:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
:russ: nikka art was stole 30 dollars on the low from tempest, this idiot blew his whole social life being a petty scamlord and just hoping nikkas wouldn't talk and figure it out???

:dead: what can he even do now, his government name and most of his social life is based around the community, just game online on burner accounts and start looking for new friends at 40? :mjlol: crazy!
At 40? Has me dying, holy shyt. What a goof, I don't know what this nikka thinking :russ:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Watching bums VOD now. How is everyone coming together to expose him just now after years of this? :heh:

I know they aint competing purely for fun