Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So dude was paying out winnings months later with winnings from the next tournament I.E. firefest dude?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Damn, R/kappa shut down too,

Bum talking about it on stream. I guess he's taking over.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Damn, R/kappa shut down too,

Bum talking about it on stream. I guess he's taking over.
The kappa discord is down too

EDIT: Didn't realize that r/Salty been banned for the past two months

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Honestly, not surprised about the Art news. :ehh:

Son always came off slimey in my eyes. I know when Twitch made it mandatory for more ads to be ran, Art would constantly pop off on the viewers saying "Instead of complaining yall can donate or subscribe" shyt like that never sat right with me. Glad they are getting him out the paint.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Honestly, not surprised about the Art news. :ehh:

Son always came off slimey in my eyes. I know when Twitch made it mandatory for more ads to be ran, Art would constantly pop off on the viewers saying "Instead of complaining yall can donate or subscribe" shyt like that never sat right with me. Glad they are getting him out the paint.
I mean that is true. Twitch is running more ads so if you want to avoid them then sub up, i see no issue with that on its own and that is for any channel. But he was egregious with the ads, to the point entire matches were behind them. DTN 2022's grand finals was a shytshow because of him running ads, when he was not supposed to run the event from his channel at all.