Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Capcom said “Enjoy net play Chump.”:camby:

it was such an odd out of nowhere tweet. I was watching an FGC news channel talk about and dude said this man was gone for a while and just re appeared to tweet that...

why? nah you did that, don't apologize because nobody having it. fukk off.

You talking bout Button Check???

In this clip, Champ seems pretty hurt he got banned from ECT and CB so I'm sure this Capcom ban is prolly burning his soul :bryan:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yo that LTG nikka is either trolling or a full nut. I was checking out his stream the other day and he was rambling like Alex Jones about conspiracies, Floyd, etc.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo that LTG nikka is either trolling or a full nut. I was checking out his stream the other day and he was rambling like Alex Jones about conspiracies, Floyd, etc.
His whole persona is an act. Everybody says hes the total opposite in person compared to his streams.

He def say a lot of c00n shyt tho

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
His whole persona is an act. Everybody says hes the total opposite in person compared to his streams.

He def say a lot of c00n shyt tho

That aint no act he just wants to be accepted by them FGC dudes.

Flinging a controller at 80 mph to scare you manservant and banning your whales aint it.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That aint no act he just wants to be accepted by them FGC dudes.

Flinging a controller at 80 mph to scare you manservant and banning your whales aint it.
His gimmick is to be an outcast within the fgc. He shyts on the stereotypical fgc dude in every stream lol. Look at his beef with viscant from when he started to get popular. Hes trash at fighting games so he does his gimmick to keep his audience of nerdy white cucks to keep watching

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
His gimmick is to be an outcast within the fgc. He shyts on the stereotypical fgc dude in every stream lol. Look at his beef with viscant from when he started to get popular. Hes trash at fighting games so he does his gimmick to keep his audience of nerdy white cucks to keep watching

Breh, saying black people needs to be put in internment camps to be brainwashed aint a act. Calling other black people apes, spooks, and c00ns or letting his white viewers call black viewers ****** then doing nothing aint a act.

I dont even fukk with Max Dood but he been going after him just because he didnt him his twitch back.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That "persona" is likely to get him slapped up.

Well the dudes that follow or even know who LTG would likely get their card pulled if they try to g check him, he ain't a scrawny dude. They'd have to jump him :pachaha:

Breh, saying black people needs to be put in internment camps to be brainwashed aint a act. Calling other black people apes, spooks, and c00ns or letting his white viewers call black viewers ****** then doing nothing aint a act.

I dont even fukk with Max Dood but he been going after him just because he didnt him his twitch back.

Yeah he's a complete clown and I think LTG is losing his mind. It started out seeming like an act but I think he's gone full psycho, I honestly don't think it's healthy being a streamer, getting trolled constantly and dealing with people that just fukk with you all the time.

Max has been caight saying some suspect shyt about black people himself so idk if he's the right guy to be going after him. :patrice:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

giphy.gif