Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
NOW I'm confused. I think Capcom didn't explain it right according to the visual

So normally Alex CAN'T link cr mp from cr lk because it's 8f, but it chains in the vid

So Alex can chain more than just special moves?:jbhmm:

Would this apply to a sequence like the vid shows????? How far does this go???:patrice:
I think his only low confirm right now is: cr.short×cr.jab into Jab chop. Now he can cancel that jab chop into knee and get dash up oki basically. So in a situation where he would do mp flash chop which is +3 on hit, after vtrigger dashmove for instance, He can now go for the low confirm, standing mp confirm, powerbomb. You have to guess. The main issue is that it has a long ass start up animation and there's no telling if the buff goes off after you get hit or knocked down.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think his only low confirm right now is: cr.short×cr.jab into Jab chop. Now he can cancel that jab chop into knee and get dash up oki basically. So in a situation where he would do mp flash chop which is +3 on hit, after vtrigger dashmove for instance, He can now go for the low confirm, standing mp confirm, powerbomb. You have to guess. The main issue is that it has a long ass start up animation and there's no telling if the buff goes off after you get hit or knocked down.
Going off JUST this vid and looking at Alex data it seems like the buff applies to a combo?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That and other gimmicky stuff like shoulder into stomp if you can do that
This is why I want to know if it works on whiff like Akuma's vt2

Because if it does shyt like shoulder whiff into powerbomb will have this nikka looking like Laura:mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I got a feeling Capcom is making the next balance patch with IWO in mind. Huge shakeups.

Those low to mid tier characters are about to surprise a lot of Akuma and Rashid players.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The only vskill Kage needs is some shyt that'll make his limbs reach:mjlol:

All im gonna say is people doubted me on VT2 Ibuki and on this VS2 Alex. When these kage buffs come in you can never say Yung Batsu lied to you jack. :hubie:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All im gonna say is people doubted me on VT2 Ibuki and on this VS2 Alex. When these kage buffs come in you can never say Yung Batsu lied to you jack. :hubie:
Anybody that ever thought Ibuki's VT2 was gonna be bad deserved to lose to that shyt:mjlol: