Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tokido really snatched his soul man he hasnt been the same since
Nah Punk is still Punk and can go Super Saiyan. Black hair Punk is still:wow:

But anytime that nikka walk out with the bleached high top I KNOW he about to get washed:mjlol:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nah Punk is still Punk and can go Super Saiyan. Black hair Punk is still:wow:

But anytime that nikka walk out with the bleached high top I KNOW he about to get washed:mjlol:

Real talk Punk been flabby ever since RobTV called him out on SFL and told son "he look sloppy and couldnt match his waves or his drip" :mjlol:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
That Kage Vksill 2 :banderas:

Fukkin Alex players are about to become top tier.

Oh and fukk Blanka

If Alex can combo into powerbomb ith this it's already over. Season 2 Gief status. Ex stampede after chop might be good enough already since he stuns in like two combos and a hit.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a few questions to be answered with Alex's new vskill

If he chain specials on whiff like Akuma's vt2 then:ohhh::huhldup:

I DOUBT he gets this because even something as simple as whiff canceling ex shoulder into command grab would be :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

In that same scenario Alex could whiff shoulder and cancel into flying knee if you try to up back out:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Also will he get cancels into the vskill like the season 3 buffs on vt1????

Otherwise it's just good for some extra combo damage and possible new Oki off Slash juggle:manny:

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If Alex can combo into powerbomb ith this it's already over. Season 2 Gief status. Ex stampede after chop might be good enough already since he stuns in like two combos and a hit.
funny you got all this optimism, cause in the Alex Discord them bois disappointed and salty as hell :russ:

Alex players are the Ryu players of the New Generation.

Depending on the patch this vskill is a game changer for him. EX stomp + vskill gives him even better oki options. If he can command after that his mixup game will be scary.

A lot of ibuki players hated Fuma Shuriken when the trailer dropped, but Xian runs shop and everybody dropped VT1.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Otherwise it's just good for some extra combo damage and possible new Oki off Slash juggle:manny:

The combo in the trailer showed the buff, dude gets safe lariat now off of a crouching short. Oki off of knee, and +3 lariat, is damn near his whole offense and until now he really didn't give you a reason to have to hold down.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The combo in the trailer showed the buff, dude gets safe lariat now off of a crouching short. Oki off of knee, and +3 lariat, is damn near his whole offense and until now he really didn't give you a reason to have to hold down.
???

I don't see the difference in the combo in the tweet and what Alex could already get off ex knee anyway

He can't do st mp into ex knees???

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
???

I don't see the difference in the combo in the tweet and what Alex could already get off ex knee anyway

He can't do st mp into ex knees???
He can, but he had no real mixup, you just block high or hold up. Now that you have to worry about blocking low you aren't holding up as much which makes powerbomb better too.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can, but he had no real mixup, you just block high or hold up. Now that you have to worry about blocking low you aren't holding up as much which makes powerbomb better too.
NOW I'm confused. I think Capcom didn't explain it right according to the visual

So normally Alex CAN'T link cr mp from cr lk because it's 8f, but it chains in the vid

So Alex can chain more than just special moves?:jbhmm:

Would this apply to a sequence like the vid shows????? How far does this go???:patrice: