Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I knew Julia would come back, but I didn't expect to get BOTH Marduk and Armor King.:blessed:

AND Marduk has his CH d/b2 from tag 2?

Christmas came eary.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Okay the clip dropped so yall know it wasnt gassin it

Tell me this shyt dont got Flex bombs all over it :wow:

"Atleast i feel good about my career cuz i've actually won a tournament that counts" VULGAR :scust:

"You're the guy who goes to Grand Finals to let his country down" :damn:

"Rip i know how we settle this....tell him about the Pokken Championship :troll:...drop it on em! :pachaha:" - Steve :dead::dead::dead:

"I dont really wanna get into it because i know you(Ryan) ran away from Tekken to those 2d games :sas2:" :krs:

3:37 Ryan sent Rip's soul to the shadow realm :mjcry:even the crowd popped

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
TWT Finals was dope. Lots of good sets, Rangchu winning with Panda was completely unexpected. Saint, JDCR, Anakin, Lowhigh all not making top 8 was surprising as well. Ghirlanda the MVP of the weekend with that Katarina (I main Kat so i'm biased). The dope ass reveals of the rest of the season pass, and now messing with them a bit now that they are out very the next day :blessed:

and since there's going to be a Tekken World Tour for 2019, we likely getting a Season 3. I think wall bounces need to be looked at cuz they are kinda useless right now, and if they brought back Marduk, Anna, and AK after their moves were already shipped off to others, then they can give me Bruce for the next season

llt23

All Star
Daps
TWT Finals was dope. Lots of good sets, Rangchu winning with Panda was completely unexpected. Saint, JDCR, Anakin, Lowhigh all not making top 8 was surprising as well. Ghirlanda the MVP of the weekend with that Katarina (I main Kat so i'm biased). The dope ass reveals of the rest of the season pass, and now messing with them a bit now that they are out very the next day :blessed:

and since there's going to be a Tekken World Tour for 2019, we likely getting a Season 3. I think wall bounces need to be looked at cuz they are kinda useless right now, and if they brought back Marduk, Anna, and AK after their moves were already shipped off to others, then they can give me Bruce for the next season

What Rangchu did with Panda was incredible. The character is actual trash. He was limited to a small moveset, had to play extremely patient and with immaculate defense. To maintain that level of composure and awareness throughout the top 8 was remarkable. Playing the way he does for that many hours is extremely mentally taxing. Guy is a god.

Tekken 7 really is the best fighter right now as a spectator. BandaiNamco really hit a homerun with this game. Still salty its Negan instead of Kiryu though :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Okay the clip dropped so yall know it wasnt gassin it

Tell me this shyt dont got Flex bombs all over it :wow:

"Atleast i feel good about my career cuz i've actually won a tournament that counts" VULGAR :scust:

"You're the guy who goes to Grand Finals to let his country down" :damn:

"Rip i know how we settle this....tell him about the Pokken Championship :troll:...drop it on em! :pachaha:" - Steve :dead::dead::dead:

"I dont really wanna get into it because i know you(Ryan) ran away from Tekken to those 2d games :sas2:" :krs:

3:37 Ryan sent Rip's soul to the shadow realm :mjcry:even the crowd popped

Rip's soul still floating:picard:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What Rangchu did with Panda was incredible. The character is actual trash. He was limited to a small moveset, had to play extremely patient and with immaculate defense. To maintain that level of composure and awareness throughout the top 8 was remarkable. Playing the way he does for that many hours is extremely mentally taxing. Guy is a god.

Tekken 7 really is the best fighter right now as a spectator. BandaiNamco really hit a homerun with this game. Still salty its Negan instead of Kiryu though :francis:
Indeed. Harada himself even knows the character is trash. His reaction live and on twitter was jokes. Definitely the best spectator esport in the fgc right now, I agree with that all the way. Kiryu would make it in if there was a season 3, which I absolutely think there will be. A whole new year of TWT with no updates would be a missed opportunity. They gave the people what they wanted in Season 2 with the legacy characters, so Bruce, and the most requested guest character, Kiryu, are inevitable imo