Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Capcom Response to Charges Against Seon-woo “Infiltration” Lee
Having reviewed the relevant documents, we have ascertained that although some of the current allegations circulating are inaccurate, there is veracity to one indictment resulting from a domestic dispute on October 22, 2017, which involved a physical altercation between “Infiltration” and his then wife. This has been documented and a fine was paid by “Infiltration” in acknowledgment of the charge.

As a result of our evaluation, we felt it necessary to take appropriate disciplinary action against “Infiltration.” In speaking with Panda Global and “Infiltration,” he understands the circumstances of our review and conclusion. In acknowledgment of a first offense, he has voluntarily withdrawn himself from competition for the agreed upon period of the rest of the 2018 Capcom Pro Tour season, including Capcom Cup Finals this year, and the full 2019 CPT season. A second offense will result in a lifetime ban from participating in all future Capcom Pro Tour events.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Wonder if he gonna pull up to all the non CPT events and wash up scrubs for the money :dead: anytime he fights a women character jokes will fly

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh shyt they gotta put Zhi on commentary for that shyt :mjlol:
They need to make an Infiltration character for MUGEN

Side note: they need to do more MUGEN exhibitions/money matches at tournaments they did it once at the Chicago major iirc, shyts my favorite fighting game :blessed: so vulgar, i stay watchin saltybets stream

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
They need to make an Infiltration character for MUGEN

Side note: they need to do more MUGEN exhibitions/money matches at tournaments they did it once at the Chicago major iirc, shyts my favorite fighting game :blessed: so vulgar, i stay watchin saltybets stream

The vid that got me into it:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Wow one of the wackest top 8 ever at Red Bull Conquest. It was a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep tournament though. But there's a premiere on CPT premiere tomorrow too. Weird.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
We got 3 Abis, 2 cammys squaring off right at the bat, and some pocket Gs and Sagats.

Place ya bets on Capcom Cup 2018 brehs.

Problem X for Black to Black champion.:banderas: