Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I care about fighting but, yeah, Marvel 3 was the shyt. I miss my baby Dark Phoenix :mjcry:
Why were they so stubborn as to not release xmen and fantastic 4 characters when they knew fans were willing to let the game die without them?

:why:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I mean, the games were higher execution but justin would win everything with rh and walk back crmk. The only difference is that now everybody can do the high execution stuff and thus the same conservative dudes are still winning anyway in less time.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why were they so stubborn as to not release xmen and fantastic 4 characters when they knew fans were willing to let the game die without them?

This narrative gotta stop.

Infinite didn't fail because it didn't have X-Men characters. Infinite failed because it's ugly as FUKK

Were nikkas upset about no X-Men? Of course. But it wasn't a huge make or break deal if the game turned out aestheticallypleasing

Infinite is ugly and looks sloppy in neutral(no fault of the players because the game mechanics lend much to the sloppy presentation). Those are two enormous thing to consider.

Shame because infinite is one of the more complex fgs I've ever seen

Conversely DBFZ is very linear(that shyt boring bruh) but is BEAUTIFUL and the fighting looks like you're watching DBZ

Presentation is everything

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I don't even keep up with the fgc much at all. Like if it ain't top 8 of a super big tournament I ain't watching shyt. I still play DBFZ, UNIST, and older games tho. shyt just isn't doing for me as much anymore and thats going for gaming in general tbh.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even keep up with the fgc much at all. Like if it ain't top 8 of a super big tournament I ain't watching shyt. I still play DBFZ, UNIST, and older games tho. shyt just isn't doing for me as much anymore and thats going for gaming in general tbh.
I've been watching a lot of UNIST lately. That game deserved better:wow:

Phonon:ohlawd: