Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bonchan aint got no respect for the American players... thats why he using Sagat against their shotos

EDIT: Christ T did it :wow:
Those the only characters Sagat is viable against :manny:

What Chris is doing with Ken is just ridiculous :wow: that character loyalty, hands down the best Ken in the world right now

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sako really outchea using the power of love and family to dispatch his foes with Menat :wow: he's always been my favorite out of the 5 "gods" He's so much fun to watch because he does combo exhibition videos in tournaments :russ:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
For the longest time I never really thought one could lose their reflexes playing Street Fighter. But when I went back and watched some classic Alex Valle Alpha 2 footage from '96 and then again in 2018. My theory was proven wrong

Alex Valle vs John Choi in their prime in one of the greatest sets in Street Fighter history

The :flabbynsick: runback in 2018

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Kaz one of the GOATs when you really look at it

Tokido is prolly overall Street Fighter GOAT...but if I had to pick game for game Kaz is prolly the goat fighting player of all time.

Before its all said and done though I think Fox is gonna be the Osiris of this shyt.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
shyt be like that

the details from his case in Korea dropped and it was BAD :huhldup: he was beating his wife blaming her for him losing tournaments. He choked out her out in the hallway once and the neighbors had to call the cops and all kinds of shyt

I think the really sick part about all of this is the Korean laws that basically protect the men from being accused of anything....the lengths she had to go thru just to get her case heard was mind boggling... :mindblown: