Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Ryan got it in. My picks to win this are either him, bonchan (because they both play sagat) and of course my nikka Daigo.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He left EMP from what twitter/kappa are saying. The Steam Co pretty much confirmed it in one of their replies to someone asking.
prolly due to smug waxin that ass for almost a year :banderas: that boy was on suicide watch at one point cuz he kept gettin bodied
saltfordejcm5.gif

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
nah Sanford just didn't have the money to go to Evo so that company paid his way, good looks imo :myman: if him and dieminion play that shyt is gonna be hype

i'd pick the team of Smug/Sanford/Dieminion/Poem/Zeus

that Kino vs. Smug match is gonna be HYYYPE :gladbron:

you shoulda watched WNF the other day :ohlawd: shyt was crazy

It has to be Young Art considering how well he has been playing. West Coast not ready for sim.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Are the teams confirmed?
nah, we're not gonna know the legit teams until it starts so there was no point in waiting imo :manny:

yolo strats in this bytch :myman:

:aicmon: Been at work all day brehs, what I miss??
these crazy ass pools breh :whew: shyt is gonna double down on fukkery later tonight during the semi/quarter finals

It has to be Young Art considering how well he has been playing. West Coast not ready for sim.
Old man Art got that work already tho :sadcam: shyt was kinda free too, dude was fighting to keep his soul in his body :to: