Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
im puttin up 20k that Daigo makes top 8, bouta take @blackslash money :win:

im hooping either @cook or @Brooklynzson can make a WNF vs. Next Level wager thing for us :sadcam: it doesn't start till like 10pm tho so hopefully someone sees this before then
got you right now. Pm me what the lines should be, i don't know nothing about this...

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I fukks with NLBC heavy but I don't see anyone on the squad beating Snake Eyez, :sadcam:

Think Dieminion ain't on the team since he mentioned he wouldn't participate if Sanford wasn't at Evo, who's NLBC's 5?

edit:

Actually scratch that, looks like last minute Sanford left EMP and is now sponsored by the E Cigs company Steam Co. So looks like he's at Evo. NLBC lets go, :banderas:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I fukks with NLBC heavy but I don't see anyone on the squad beating Snake Eyez, :sadcam:

Think Dieminion ain't on the team since he mentioned he wouldn't participate if Sanford wasn't at Evo, who's NLBC's 5?

edit:

Actually scratch that, looks like last minute Sanford left EMP and is now sponsored by the E Cigs company Steam Co. So looks like he's at Evo. NLBC lets go, :banderas:
nah Sanford just didn't have the money to go to Evo so that company paid his way, good looks imo :myman: if him and dieminion play that shyt is gonna be hype

i'd pick the team of Smug/Sanford/Dieminion/Poem/Zeus

that Kino vs. Smug match is gonna be HYYYPE :gladbron:

Jebailey got embarrassed :lolbron:

EDIT: Dieminion is that dude.

So many killers...
http://www.reddit.com/r/SF4/comments/2afanz/the_big_list_of_sf4_players_to_watch_at_evo2014/

Never watched pools and got so many good matches...
you shoulda watched WNF the other day :ohlawd: shyt was crazy

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
nah Sanford just didn't have the money to go to Evo so that company paid his way, good looks imo :myman: if him and dieminion play that shyt is gonna be hype

He left EMP from what twitter/kappa are saying. The Steam Co pretty much confirmed it in one of their replies to someone asking.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Dat boxing match :ohlawd: