T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
after winning $15K?

at age 18?

no the fukk I wouldnt :mjlol:
after getting embarrassed on TV in front of your mother and the countless amount of viewers :camby: ok nikka

and pretend like competitors are only thinking about the money they DID win after losing like that :mjlol: we see major athletes cry after championship losses all the time and they get paid MILLIONS but an 18 year old crying is too much for you?

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
after getting embarrassed on TV in front of your mother and the countless amount of viewers :camby: ok nikka

and pretend like competitors are only thinking about the money they DID win after losing like that :mjlol: we see major athletes cry after championship losses all the time and they get paid MILLIONS but an 18 year old crying is too much for you?
getting 2nd at evo and winning $15k is embarrassing :mjlol:

my mom would be proud of me if I even made it out of pools :mjgrin:

athletes get paid to play, gamers dont. try another comparison

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:comeon: nikka that's Bonchan.. and his response to Punk was dope as hell considering Punk looks up to him and that's his fav SF player
nikka his avi look like a female i thought someone was just posting what tokido said in english :mjlol: nikka twitter name is @kfiashdlohtistlhsdfk , im supposed to zoom in on the pic n see who it is?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Damn how the fukk I miss this

16_arcsys01.jpg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
getting 2nd at evo and winning $15k is embarrassing :mjlol:

my mom would be proud of me if I even made it out of pools :mjgrin:

athletes get paid to play, gamers dont. try another comparison
Punk is signed to Panda. He is getting.paid to play:usure:

But that was LeBron vs the mavs performance at the end :francis:

That raging demon was Terry and barea styling on him

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Punk is signed to Panda. He is getting.paid to play:usure:

But that was LeBron vs the mavs performance at the end :francis:

That raging demon was Terry and barea styling on him
Not every gamer is signed. All athletes get paid. All gamers don't. Stop :cape: for this :sadbron: baby

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
after winning $15K?

at age 18?

no the fukk I wouldnt :mjlol:

Man shut up. Punk is 18 years old and just finished the ride of his life. He's not thinking about the money. He wanted to win. He feels he let down his friends/family/fans etc by not winning. He can cry if he wants. That proves he's in it for the competition. Not the money.

How anyone can hate on this kid after the accomplishments he's done at such a young age is beyond me. You look like a straight ass hater.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Man shut up. Punk is 18 years old and just finished the ride of his life. He's not thinking about the money. He wanted to win. He feels he let down his friends/family/fans etc by not winning. He can cry if he wants. That proves he's in it for the competition. Not the money.

How anyone can hate on this kid after the accomplishments he's done at such a young age is beyond me. You look like a straight ass hater.
Hating for saying someone shouldn't cry. Makes sense. Shut you dikk riding ass up

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Exactly. 2nd at Evo is great. 2nd at Evo at 18 on your first try is phenomenal. Show that man sone respect. I'd probably cry just making top 8 the first time.