Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its the best EVO I ever seen and I been watching for years on years now. Tekken 7, Injustice , Marvel, and SFV were the main games I watched and every match I watched was dope. Geese reveal in Tekken 7, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Arika might have somethin on their hands, Trunks gameplay. dope all around
The best evo I've seen was 2013. Justin was on one in marvel and the hype carried over to sf4. The crowd was mimicking the noise that akuma makes every time he threw a fire ball :wow:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Really wanted Champ or Punk to win this. Felt real bad when they showed him crying.

When I used to play I was a Dhalsim main so Champ's skill to me is unreal and Punk being so young makes me believe he's going to grab an Evo win sometime. I also like watching players who are kind of brash :pachaha:

I'm rooting for Low Tier God to level up and make an Evo run. The fukkery would be insane!! :damn:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Punk was about 3 years old when Tokido won his first Evo with CvS2 back in '02. No way in hell Tokido was going to go out like that. Punk wasn't even alive when Alpha 2 was hot in the streets. This was not just a win for Tokido, but a win for the OG's who grew up playing Street Fighter in an Arcade and had to learn the game without no internet, just pure logic and skill.

:mjpls:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn punk :to: I had to tap out during the top 8...it was like 5am in the UK :damn:

Hopefully Punk uses this loss to go on and abuse the comp for the rest of the year and get capcom cup

only if snake can't get it :mjpls:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps