Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl too much of a feminist for fgs apparently. Was watching a stream a few months ago and she just go "what the fukk is she wearing"

Was mika :russ:

I had mo answer either :sadcam:
all you had to say was that she's based on those female japanese pantomime wrestlers, which is the truth...and then hit her with "oh so women can't dress the way they want to now? sounds kinda misogynistic if you ask me :troll:" and let her stew in her own fake outrage lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
all you had to say was that she's based on those female japanese pantomime wrestlers, which is the truth...and then hit her with "oh so women can't dress the way they want to now? sounds kinda misogynistic if you ask me :troll:" and let her stew in her own fake outrage lol

There's always the bushes option as well.:myman:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Im def using that women cant drss how they want shyt next time she hop on her soapbox about some dumb shyt. I usually tune it out but this is good

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Im def using that women cant drss how they want shyt next time she hop on her soapbox about some dumb shyt. I usually tune it out but this is good
i do it all the time to troll my feminist friends...as soon as I go "well how do you know she doesn't want to dress like that? what you saying she isn't capable of making her own decisions? so what you really saying brahzi? :jbhmm::troll:" i stay having them fuming cos they can't say sh1t to it:skip:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
on second thoughts i really liked what I saw of abigail...he's move set looks sick and he looks completely different to everyone else on the roster...it just caught me off guard how big he really is and how cartoonishly brolic he is...if he was just super brolic without mad steroid looking liek hugo i don't think it'd be so bad....and the car wheels around his waist and running around like a retard in his intro :beli: why does every black male character have to be some type of buffoon in this game...actually fucc this character

:dwillhuh: breh Abigail is a CAC, with that said... fukk this character for real... they OD'd with the design, don't know what they were thinking... :snoop:
Can you even throw that huge mother fukker??? They turning street fighter V into a damn freak show

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Im looking forward to punk but

he's fighting ITABASHI :damn: im scared brehs, idk if our alpha can handle the ultimate Gief :sadcam: he had trouble with Snake