Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Zero deleted his fukking Twitter.:russ:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: i haven't seen salt like this since Flux got BODIED in a FT25 against coach steve

"this man has taken over a thousand dollars from me :wow::mjcry:"

Bum hit the
tenor.gif
right in this mans face :laff:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
so glad I dropped SFV, woulda been hella disappointed by that. that swole dude name is Abigail? am I missing something?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why the fukk is this character 3 times normal character size? :gucci: this nikka gon get hit by EVERYTHING :laff: wtf imma need to see a breakdown of how this nikka is viable without being OP or complete trash

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I guess that eventhubs leaked list is confirmed. The leaker said sagat and sakura is coming in season 3 also

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on second thoughts i really liked what I saw of abigail...he's move set looks sick and he looks completely different to everyone else on the roster...it just caught me off guard how big he really is and how cartoonishly brolic he is...if he was just super brolic without mad steroid looking liek hugo i don't think it'd be so bad....and the car wheels around his waist and running around like a retard in his intro :beli: why does every black male character have to be some type of buffoon in this game...actually fucc this character

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk is this character 3 times normal character size? :gucci: this nikka gon get hit by EVERYTHING :laff: wtf imma need to see a breakdown of how this nikka is viable without being OP or complete trash
think he's gonna have mad amour on a lot of his sh1t