Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Combofiend was a player tho
The game looks like it has really weird hitsmstun tbh

The best comparison I can think of is marvel 3 Spiderman where you had to craft your combos very carefully because his hitstun decay is really high. It ain't nothing to fall out of a Spiderman combo

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The game looks like it has really weird hitsmstun tbh

The best comparison I can think of is marvel 3 Spiderman where you had to craft your combos very carefully because his hitstun decay is really high. It ain't nothing to fall out of a Spiderman combo
yea i mean they said they didn't really want infinites in this game (no pun intended) but im hoping it's moreso just things that the opponent can use to break out of combos rather than characters not being able to pull em off consistently

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was me, and no i said mike ross and combofiend would be on the show

mike would typically figure out the bread n butter stuff, maybe a mixup or two

floe would figure out crazy setups and the extra'd out stuff no one was thinking about

combofiend would come with the most basic shyt that no one ends up doing once the game releases

combofiend and mike ross are both out of the competitive scene yet Mike still seems to have kept his creativity somewhat, i have no idea what happened to Combofiend to make him forget almost everything, even Gootecks is still able to compete he entered a decent amount of tournaments in the past year and did okay
I tell you something

Combofiend got famous off of a lot of stolen tech

nikkas would see it for the first time like :gladbron: while the nikka that created it is like:beli:

This happened to a friend of mine at the beginning of marvel 3

All that Spencer tech:sas1:

:sas2:

"Wow Combofiend is a genius :mjpls:"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i mean they said they didn't really want infinites in this game (no pun intended) but im hoping it's moreso just things that the opponent can use to break out of combos rather than characters not being able to pull em off consistently
I think it's the latter :yeshrug:

Y'all nikkas better learn how to double tap:russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I tell you something

Combofiend got famous off of a lot of stolen tech

nikkas would see it for the first time like :gladbron: while the nikka that created it is like:beli:

This happened to a friend of mine at the beginning of marvel 3

All that Spencer tech:sas1:

:sas2:

"Wow Combofiend is a genius :mjpls:"
:wow: FinesseFiend