Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
this game is fuccin garbage to watch :why:

and niccas are just followers with this widespread sh1ttin on mvci...it doesn't look that bad...obvs its not gonna be that hype because noone knows how to play it properly :dead: niccas kill me. i bet it'll be fine by this time next year. they def need to sort out the graphics and ui tho :picard:

I JUST WANT THE ABIGAIL REVEAL :damn:
true it's just not a good look to show it after we just watched high level hype MvC3 gameplay, made Infinite look slow in comparison

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
LMAO @ this salaryman in Blazblue top 8, get a few drinks in him and he's groping the fukk outta Japanese Ricky at the afterparty

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

and niccas are just followers with this widespread sh1ttin on mvci...it doesn't look that bad...obvs its not gonna be that hype because noone knows how to play it properly :dead: niccas kill me. i bet it'll be fine by this time next year. they def need to sort out the graphics and ui tho :picard:

No one except Combofiend and he was dropping combos left and right. He of all people should've been the one to showcase the game proper, he did one hype thing, nothing else was all that hot. it obviously gets better than this but I've yet to see it is all

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No one except Combofiend and he was dropping combos left and right. He of all people should've been the one to showcase the game proper, he did one hype thing, nothing else was all that hot. it obviously gets better than this but I've yet to see it is all
Yea when him and mike ross were doing the sfv character reveals it was always Floe who would show up and figure out something nasty in 5 minutes

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no :comeon: because when have developers ever discovered the high end sh1t in fighting games? it's always the players after a year or so into the games life cycle

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps

its a lot of sheep. There is no doubt the game looks underwhelming visually, but it's gonna be fun and a lot of people gonna be flip flopping back to the marvel side when the game actually comes out.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Combofiend was a player tho
that doesn't really mean much tho. Like someone just said, mike ross and gootecks often need floe to come in and show them wassup and they were both high tier players once upon a time.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
that doesn't really mean much tho. Like someone just said, mike ross and gootecks often need floe to come in and show them wassup and they were both high tier players once upon a time.
that was me, and no i said mike ross and combofiend would be on the show

mike would typically figure out the bread n butter stuff, maybe a mixup or two

floe would figure out crazy setups and the extra'd out stuff no one was thinking about

combofiend would come with the most basic shyt that no one ends up doing once the game releases

combofiend and mike ross are both out of the competitive scene yet Mike still seems to have kept his creativity somewhat, i have no idea what happened to Combofiend to make him forget almost everything, even Gootecks is still able to compete he entered a decent amount of tournaments in the past year and did okay